Airtel 3G prices reduced !

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
i have a noob question:
if i buy a data card and use my airtel sim cards on it, will i be able to send the messages to activate various plans? everyday in case of the Rs.9 plan. is there a message sending software that comes bundled with data cards?
thanks!

yes , generally huawei modems have a texting feature in their mobile partner software
other compnies also do , nowadays

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
idea pay as you go plan still sucks, they are still charging 10p/10KB.... 2p or 3p /10KB is valid only if your 3g pack usage is over and its validaity is left...

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
i have a noob question:
if i buy a data card and use my airtel sim cards on it, will i be able to send the messages to activate various plans? everyday in case of the Rs.9 plan. is there a message sending software that comes bundled with data cards?
thanks!

Go for Micromax datacards, not only text, even you will be able to call from your pc using sim card.:lol::lol: M not sure about video call.

reniarahim1

Youngling
^^ My Huawei E303C datacard offers this option. You can make calls, sms, ussd.

Huawei E303C Datacard

Using it with Aircel Connection..

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
so guys... airtel sms pack sucks...for rc26...200 sms for 1month...wth...any better ones...
i cud see *333# or *555#is used for sms packs subscribtion.

rishitells

Always in Dreams...
^^ My Huawei E303C datacard offers this option. You can make calls, sms, ussd.

Huawei E303C Datacard

Using it with Aircel Connection..

Thanks for the info. I currently have Micromax MMX310G, which limits me to 3.6 MBPS.
I want to purchase a new data card, should I go for Micromax Latest 353G?
Or This Huawei E303C Datacard?
I will use the datacard in Ubuntu, too. Which would be the better option? Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom