Ainol Novo 9 Spark: Affordable Tablet with Retina Screen, Quad Core Processor and 2GB RAM

tkin

Back to school!!
@tkin Who cares about gaming in such a low price retina tablet? BTW I can't play high graphics games on tablets. They are so big. I remain surprised when I see people playing fps on it. :?

Why? How poor is the CPU?
I don't game on mobile either, maybe some casual games only, my warning is for those who want to play FPS etc on tablets and this will be a letdown, I did mention this is excellent for everything else except serious gaming :)

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
I'll better enjoy Nintendo Gameboy games more in an smartphone/tablet. They give me nostalgia. High end games are only enjoyable in PC/consoles.

All and all it's an inbuilt jelly bean tab with a quad core chip in an incredible screen. Normal tasks would be buttery smooth. Reading ebooks and surfing would be really pleasing.

For anyone who are planning for Xperia Z. I would say better to buy imported Nexus 4 and this tablet. Total spending 38k. :2subs:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
WTF, even a 1080p display was more than enough..why the 2048x1536 ..
We have already seen the kind of performance Quad A7s give on the micromax a116, running on 1280x720..
performance here will be really bad
Though, this does have dual core GPU

tkin

Back to school!!
WTF, even a 1080p display was more than enough..why the 2048x1536 ..
We have already seen the kind of performance Quad A7s give on the micromax a116, running on 1280x720..
performance here will be really bad
Though, this does have dual core GPU
Perfect eBook reader and browser ;)

Hrishi

For ~15-16k its really good.:)

Though , I was wondering isn't it the same GPU used in MMX A116 ?? This one is MP2 , though.

hari1

In the zone
No matter what, but I am never going to buy any such Chinese products because of cheap quality and no customer service at all. Don't say that Samsung etc. also make phones in China but they have strict quality standards. Don't get fooled by specs.

tkin

Back to school!!
I don't like All Winner cpu they are just crap
Allwinner does not make CPUs, they make SOCs.

No matter what, but I am never going to buy any such Chinese products because of cheap quality and no customer service at all. Don't say that Samsung etc. also make phones in China but they have strict quality standards. Don't get fooled by specs.
Just like micromax :p

Looks like a complete ipad rip off to me.
Chinese :rolleyes:

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
With each day passing by it is becoming less and less unbelievable !

I don't any other android device with 10k mAH battery.

But Ainol is considered to be the best in chinese products. They don't compromise much with hardware quality in assembling like other chinese companies do.

Looks like a complete ipad rip off to me.

Whatever! It is a tablet with retina screen and decent hardware at such a low price.

Neo

Retina display and some decent hardware for 16k. Very nice. How is the build and music quality? Looks perfect to me as a tablet if the build quality is good.

Top Bottom