Ainol Novo 9 Spark: Affordable Tablet with Retina Screen, Quad Core Processor and 2GB RAM

rider

as Kratos
*www.ainolstore.com/media/wysiwyg//Spark/1_ainol_novo_9_spark.jpg

*www.ainolstore.com/media/wysiwyg/Spark/2_ainol_novo_9_spark.jpg

*www.ainolstore.com/media/wysiwyg/Spark/3_ainol_novo_9_spark.jpg

*www.ainolstore.com/media/wysiwyg/Spark/4_ainol_novo_9_spark.jpg

*www.ainolstore.com/media/wysiwyg/Spark/5_ainol_novo_9_spark.jpg

*www.ainolstore.com/media/wysiwyg/Spark/6_ainol_novo_9_spark.jpg

*www.ainolstore.com/media/wysiwyg/Spark/7_ainol_novo_9_spark.jpg

*www.ainolstore.com/media/wysiwyg/Spark/8_ainol_novo_9_spark.jpg

Processor
Frequency 1.5Ghz
CPU All Winner A31 (Quad Core)
Architecture ARM Cortex-A7
Graphics Processing PowerVR SGX544 MP2

Screen
Screen Size 9.7"
Screen Resolution 2048 x 1536, Retina Display
Screen Type 5 Point Capacitive
IPS Screen Yes

Memory
Internal Storage 1 - 6G
RAM 2G DDR III - - 64 Bit Dual Channel
Exapandable - Upto 32 GB (MicroSD)

Connectivity & Ports
3G Support - Yes (Dongle)
Supported Dongles - Please refer to our FAQs section. We also have compatible 3G Dongle available with us.
WiFi - Yes
Bluetooth - No
USB Interface - Mini USB & OTG Support
HDMI - Yes

Software
Operating System - Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
Google Play - Yes

Others
Battery - 8 hours (10000 mAh)
Camera - 2MP (Front) 5MP (Back)
G-Sensor - Yes
In the Box - Tablet Unit, Charger, Datacable, Earphones, User Manual, Warranty Card
GPS - No

Price: Unbelievably 16k bucks :shock:

Last edited:

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Ainol is one of the most relieble tablet brand in China. Specs is just awesome.

Btw. where its available in India?

Tenida

Gadget Freak
FYI There is no bluetooth and GPS in specs. #EpicFail

It will last 8 hours as per ainol.
OMG TDF is full of bongs.
I don't think we can find locally.
Yes many bongs are there like me,tkin,cilus,Anirban,d6bmg,mario,nigx,sumonpathak and many more.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
I wish ainol gives me a review unit.. Time to trouble them, i'll do that in april.I troubled them in October xD

tkin

Back to school!!
Nice, but dude, this one used to go for 14k, now a bit raised after about 800 units were sold: iberry Auxus CoreX4 3G Quad Core 1.6GHz Tablet + Phone 9.7" IPS 2GB RAM 3G SIM | eBay

The resolution is not good, but this has the Exynos 4412 Quad Core:

*i.imgur.com/UAUeqof.png

I think that quad A7 will have issues with such a large display resolution, quad A7 is not what you put in a retina display, that's like tri A9.

Last edited:
OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
Now tell me
Ainol is gonna give tab to you according to the thread views :D
I got same mail :D

what? who mailed you?

@tkin ipad2, Galaxy note 10.1 and iberry core x4. All will fall on the floor as someone see the retina screen (2048x1536) of this tab.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
I don't think we can find locally.
Yes many bongs are there like me,tkin,cilus,Anirban,d6bmg,mario,nigx,sumonpathak and many more.

Tenida please don't leave me out, I am also another bong(though a very ordinary bong...:-D)

The specs. of Aino Novo 9 Spark,is impressive and though it may not have 3G inbuilt(sim slot facility) I must admit it will rock more than the IBERRY AUXUS CoreX4 3G mainly due to retinal display features and the super BATTERY; though a price of Rs.14k could have been better(if not impossible ;as Bluetooth and GPS are also absent besides inbuilt/sim facility 3G).

Actually the service and product of Iberry "SUCKS",after I had purchased the Iberry AUXUS AX01 and faced quite some difficulties. Comparing to Iberry, VeeDee E-10 Tablet is much,much better in performance,which I also own.The after sales service of VeeDee is also much better and reliable,as per my experience.

tkin

Back to school!!
what? who mailed you?

@tkin ipad2, Galaxy note 10.1 and iberry core x4. All will fall on the floor as someone see the retina screen (2048x1536) of this tab.
No doubt, but my question is can Quad A7 power that display? In android not everything is offloaded to GPU.

And second, I was watching some butterfly reviews, may games have issues with 1080p screens, they don't scale well or AR is all mixed up, that could be an issue. Games like Dead trigger works, but jetpack joyride etc has terrible scaling issues.

And moreover, SGX544 will have a hard time powering games like Nova, Dead trigger etc @ retina, not to mention the A7 will give up long before that, this device will look good, as ebook reader, movies, browsing etc, not for gaming, you need adreno 320 or SGX545/554 class GPUs to power retina hq gaming, just my two cents for anyone who wishes to buy this for gaming.

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
@tkin Who cares about gaming in such a low price retina tablet? BTW I can't play high graphics games on tablets. They are so big. I remain surprised when I see people playing fps on it. :?

Interesting tablet. CPU is a letdown though :)

Great price of course.

Why? How poor is the CPU?

Top Bottom