Advise on Buying new smartphone

gaurangdiwe

Right off the assembly line
Hi,
I want to buy a Smartphone upto 12k-15k... plz suggest me any between this range... I had thought about Blackberry Curve 9320 and HTC Desire C.. Please also tell me if they are worth buying and some other models ?:)

Pranav19

Broken In
Sony live with walkman is a good one in that range or you can go with defy+ but it wont get ics update officially

pritamonline

Broken In
Go for Sony Xperia Mini Pro SK17i. It is the best android in 12k - 15k range.
Full review: Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro SK17i [VIDEO REVIEW] | Technoholik.com

akkib89

Broken In
Go for sony xperia neo v. Its selling at appx 13000 from a reputed ebay seller who has sold 400 devices of the same. 99% positive feedback. I think this name was shabbeer from TN.

OP
G

gaurangdiwe

Go for sony xperia neo v. Its selling at appx 13000 from a reputed ebay seller who has sold 400 devices of the same. 99% positive feedback. I think this name was shabbeer from TN.

Thank You for the suggestion. Looking forward to buy it.

Thanks.. :)

aroraanant

Explorer
Xpeira U also falls in your budget, it costs around 15-15.5k.
Or can have a look at Neo with Manufacturer warranty which costs 16k in local market

thearpitarya

best phones for 12k-15k range are nokia lumia 610 and 710,sony xperia mini pro,xperia u.you can see all the specs of these phones on gsmarena.com

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
avoid the lumias..they will not gett WP8..
Live With Walkman is a cool option...
it is a SE xperia mini-mini pro hybrid..
only absence is bravia engine..
but heck even s3 dont have that :lol:

techlover

In the zone
Better go with Sony Neo V rather than Sony live withwalkman ...neo V is around 15-16k now

also if u can increase more then HTC ONE V is a better option at 16.5-17k :)

Top Bottom