According to u which game has best graphics till Now (Share ur views)

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Patapon and Locoroco has best graphics.. (artistically)

God Of War 3, Heavy Rain and Uncharted also have good graphics

and Mafia 2 has okey okey graphics (considering the scale)

dinjo_jo

Padawan
WTF no one mentioned MGS4 i would say in terms of visuals MGS4 and UC2 and in terms of textures Assassins Creed 2 and Crysis

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Imagine they have a family tree for it.

Though guys, apart from looks, which game has the most interactive environment. I found BC2 quite close to Warhead in terms on interaction.

ajai5777

Youngling
POP TFS
Batman Arkham Asylum
DiRT 2
Just Cause II
COD Black Ops
NFS HP

All these are new games because graphics improve day by day :razz:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I will share,
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2- Still the BEST
Assassins Creed 2
The Saboteur- wondered nobody mentioned it, forgot Skylar! :))
Batman AA
Splinter Cell Conviction
GTA- IV (Widely spread)

and last but not the list COD Black OPS, especially Close up's.

um... dirt 2 (I've seen ultra quality screenies..but waiting to play it...it's installed and ready but I'm waiting for my 5670..) :machinegun::flamethrower::enforcer2:

and also trackmania (plz don't hate me) :lol::lol::lol:

ofc cod4:mw, cod6:mw2 and black ops are the bestest rages.... :twisted::twisted:

AcceleratorX

Youngling
Crysis, Far Cry 2 and Just Cause 2 are pretty good as far as graphics go, but I'd like to give a special mention to some other games:

1) Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood

This engine has jaw-dropping textures and bump mapping, and it runs really good on even lower end hardware. IMO, it is the number 1 candidate for most efficient graphics engine.

Check out the screenshots:

*img15.imageshack.us/i/cojbibgamex862009092121.jpg/

*img96.imageshack.us/img96/7921/cojs.jpg

*img406.imageshack.us/img406/1179/coj2d.jpg

2) Tomb Raider: Underworld

Good textures, smooth lighting, great shaders. What else is to say? :)

*www.tgdb.net/images/full/16-Tomb_Raider_Underworld.jpg
*www.ngohq.com/attachments/games/1213d1225796579-tomb-raider-underworld-pc-demo-tru-2008-11-04-04-51-32-35.jpg
*compresadeadamantium.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/tomb-raider-underworld-20080130053333905.jpg

Other "good" games in terms of artistic direction are Darksiders, Alpha Protocol, Neverwinter Nights 2, the Witcher, etc. but they aren't pure eye candy like these games are :D

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^+1 for TR:Underworld...engine was heavily optimised...though some members reported buggy gameplay....still the best in its series......

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
MGS4 has great graphics and truly was a masterpiece. Elder scrolls 4 oblivion pioneered procedural rendering and was the best in its time.

Top Bottom