Abusive Teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruce_batman

I am coming for You Joker
Hey guys,

I was worried so i wanted to went it out and ask some people here, coz people here are very helpful and i hope you all will help me.
My teacher calls me names like Gadha(donkey), pagal(stupid), chaman(idk what that means), when my work is not good, i mean NO one in this world can have 100 % perfect work!. He's calling me names since a week. I have talked to my parents about it and they say if he doesnt stop they r comming to talk to the head of the institute. What should i do i keep thinking about it. Actually he calls other people too by these names. But others dont say anything

Hope you will guide me

d3p

PowerHouse
i am 21 going to be 22

You sound like 6-7yr old Kid. Ignore the names from your teacher.

He is just trying to challenge you, so you can do well by keeping some names.

Ignore the rest & Study well.

For now, close this thread & think twice before creating such dumb threads.

OP
B

bruce_batman

@pkkumarcool u think its funny??? i so wish u were in my place

sheesh!! i was wrong when i thought some people were helpful here!!! close this thread if u wanna

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Ok. It means you are in college. Don't let parents come now,it should be last option. First you go and talk to that teacher personally about how you feel when he call names like that in front of everybody. You said nobody is perfect,say this to him also. I am a guy who have life full of mistakes,some are very serious,like no excuse can be excepted for that. But i know about my all mistakes and i think about them and regret. But i don't take sh1t from anyone like you have done alot of mistakes,what you will do in life bla bla bla bla. And you should be real strong. What the hell about that teacher,he think he is teaching 6/7 std kids,show him he is not.

OP
B

bruce_batman

@Swapnil26sps: thankz for ur help buddy!! i will talk to him tomorrow if he calls me names. Thank god there are some GOOD PEOPLE left on digit forum

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Since he is calling all the students those abusive names,there's nothing to be taken personally.Calling u donkey doesnt make u a donkey.and before complaining to the head watch out for those internal marks if u have any.. Btw Wat sub does he teaches,maths?

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Since he is calling all the students those abusive names,there's nothing to be taken personally.
@bruce_batman:if he is targetting you specially and often,go and talk. If the case is same with all students then Nanducob is correct.
and before complaining to the head watch out for those internal marks if u have any..

very true,don't go to head of department. If want to talk,then do personally,like others should not be around. And tell the subjects to TDF members,ask to help you out in those subs,this is better. Because if thinking and attitude of teacher is like 'i know everything i am always right' then you have to suffer in your marks.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
You are not the only one. Since you are one of many, then it's barely anything to worry about. Ignore and pass the sem.
And you are 21 and (presumably) a male for god sake, don't bother your parents. Deal with it on your own.

ritvij

rated R
^^+1... if its personal.. how long do you have to study under him??
does he cut your marks and all??
if yes, forget parents and deal with him like *ahem* guys..
get your marks and do nothing till the end of sem.. then........:twisted:

OP
B

bruce_batman

@all:thank you all for your gr8 help and twice or thrice i will make a joke out of it(sheldon cooper kinda joke) yes if he says are u mad? and then if he doesnt stop i will talk to him personally alone. thank you all will post tommorow on what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom