Aakash 2 Tablet launches on November 11 for Rs. 1,500

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
boycott aakash tablet.I have booked one on 22nd december 2011.Still no emails at all.It is 2013 now. But I think I am lucky as I have not pre paid for it.

Last edited:

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
boycott aakash tablet.I have booked one on 22nd december 2011.Still no emails at all.I is 2103 now. But I think I am lucky as I have not prepaid for it.

Indian Govt and media should stop promoting it,Only 600 people or so got the Akash 1,and those who payed didnt even get it.And now its Akash-2,God knows what will happen.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Media should OPEN THEIR EYES
Even a local news channel (in kerala) had a discussion went on. They tried to contact aakash makers but as always in vain.They waited for a month to get a reply .But of no use. What they got is that even their employees have not got salary for the past six to seven months and many workers have already resigned.
MEDIA SHOULD OPEN THEIR EYES And stop promoting aakash or at least DATAWIND

the have already made us fools. Are the trying to make us fool of fools?:evil:
fool of fool might mean "WE CAN NEVER GET FOOLED AGAIN".:mrgreen:
JUST MY THOUGHT:razz:

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
As I have already mentioned in my previous comment thread,that:--> "I GOT BACK MY REFUND (PREPAID AMOUNT,WITHOUT INTEREST) AFTER AN AGONISING WAIT OF ABOUT 9 MONTHS" ,that too by the help of Resolve Consumer Complaints Quickly | Online Consumer Forum | Akosha
The money looted from the public has been distributed amongst Ministers,Officials,Administration,Media and even part of Judiciary.The major share of loot of course went to the T**i Brothers the,founders and owner of Dat@w!nd.

Even,those of whom had received the Ubislate 7 series of Tablets,are already victim of CRAPWARE products/tablets from Dat@w!nd.
Plenty no. of complaints are pouring day by day on various Legal/Complaints website.

Thanks to GOD and well wisher @Friends,at least got BACK MY PREPAID AMOUNT OF MONEY from the thieves.

Theodre

In the zone
I think the Datawind loved the corrupted atmosphere here!! They learned from the politicians and they are applying it on people!!

"LOTS OF PROMISES AND THEN NOTHING " :D :D

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Not a single purchaser/reviewer of AKASS(NULL + VOID) or UBISH!T series Tabs belonging to Think Digit Forum(TDF) till date..SURPRISING???!!!

Last edited:

sharang_3

Journeyman
Not a single purchaser/reviewer of AKASS(NULL + VOID) or UBISH!T series Tabs belonging to Think Digit Forum(TDF) till date..SURPRISING???!!!

seriously will all the hype surrounding this tablet ive failed to see even one of these in the hands of a user..

EmilyWood

Banned
Datawind, Canadian company has officially declared a new version of its much hyped Aakash tablet. The tablet was launched by Pranab Mukherjee, President of India. Datawind designed and manufactured this 7-inch display tablet.

Device Specification:
• 7-inch display
• 1 GHz mobile processor
• 480x800 pixel resolution natively
• 4-point multi-touch screen
• 1 GHz ARM Cortex-A8 mobile processor
• 512 MB RAM
• Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system
• VGA camera
• 3.5 mm audio port

Latest Technology news

Top Bottom