A Pakistani engineer has built a car that runs on water..!

ankit.kumar010203

Journeyman
Breaking news---

a pakistani engineer has built a car that runs on water, a feat that left onlookers astounded.

Engineer waqar ahmad drove his car using water as fuel thursday during a demonstration for parliamentarians, scientists and students, dawn reported from this pakistan capital.

He said cars could be driven by a system fuelled by water instead of petrol or cng.

The onlookers were taken aback when they saw it and a cabinet sub-committee lauded the 'water fuel kit project'.

Religious affairs minister syed khurshid ahmad shah, who heads the panel, said the engineer would have their full support.

The media report explained that the water fuelling system is a technology in which 'hydrogen bonding' with distilled water produces hydrogen gas to run the car.

Ahmad had earlier told shah about the unique project and it was taken to the federal cabinet which asked its sub-committee to discuss it.

During the demonstration, shah himself drove the car.

The minister said that ahmad would be given complete security and the formula would be kept secure.

Prime minister raja pervez ashraf and finance minister hafeez shaikh value the project, he said.

"we own this project and are committed to successfully completing it," he was quoted as saying. - ians

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
lol, even if he did do it, what's the big deal? probably gives pathetic mileage, and maybe you have to turn it on and wait patiently like a water heater and steam powered cars were around before fossil fuel cars

^^ Atleast give him some credit people. He has achieved something atleast. No need to be rude just because he is from "Pakistan" :)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
hahaha...it's like what Russian's did for space...used pencil...isn't it ? :lol:

adi007

Youngling
Its not new ,, I read the same achievement many years ago using the concept of separation of Hydrogen and using it,,
Its still in nascent phase though

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
There is not much details given about this project, I hope they have created some new stuff. Btw, if its running on water then it can't run on hydrogen as converting water to hydrogen is a cumbersome process which can't take place inside a car itself.

d3p

PowerHouse
Damn man....Now Water gonna be Zu Teur [So Costly] than Gasoline / Diesel / LPG or CNG....

Dooms day is not far away...

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
A car running on hydrogen is not a car running on water. There's a world of difference.

And if the hydrolysis takes place within the car itself, then its not sustainable without an external source of energy for long.

suyash_123

Techno Freak
i think they must have been imported all goods from China and assembled it and get it working by themselves...

they are excited as it works :p

Top Bottom