A new Cell Phone Reqd: Budget 20k

varuog

Journeyman
I think unrooting the phone restores the warranty(cause they never find a difference):)

My concern is if the phone stops working while it it rooted.
That way it's not possible to unroot the phone and it's warranty will also be void !

By the way, I cannot exceed my budget above 20k. So SGS+ is also not an option for me !

red dragon

Master troll
^^Where are you from?
I think the TS is from kolkata.
RG Cellular in Kolkata has GalaxyS for 21k,if you bargain hard,can get it for 20k.

Soumik

Padawan
@varuog - Devices like defy have their bootloaders locked. The devs use fake root access (2nd init) to enable us to install customs ROMs on the device. So, we are actually not doing anything to root of the phone. According to XDA forums.. its nearly impossible to brick a Defy. So, your fear of damaging the device in rooted state is not a dealbreaker. :)
I would still suggest you to wait a bit till Samsung's mobile even on 11th-12th oct. They will reveal, along with Nexus Prime, global SGS+, SGR, Wave III, etc. SGR is expected to have a price of around 23K, so SGS+ after launch would surely be less than 20K(the current listing is of the pre order price). I would suggest SGS+ over SGS, Desire S, Incredible S and the likes, cause of the overclocked chipset mixed with super amoled screen. If the price is at 20K, its a good buy. But if you do get SGR at 23K (according to AndroidOS.in), sell something to get the extra 3K and get that... its gonna be super value for money!

Top Bottom