A help please regarding entry into the site

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
I wonder why I am unable to browse or enter into the site posted in the magazine digit.

The link being :---> *dgit.in/***** (here ***** refers to any article or fact or posts or whatsoever).

How to enter the link and how do I read them?

Please Help @TDF Friends.

flyingcow

Shibe
the letters are case sensitive make sure you keep in mind the uppercase and lowercase..
i often make this mistake
is it solved now?

- - - Updated - - -

I know this is very unlikely but better to be safe than sorry

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Just click on them. Yeah, that's how it has to be. ex- Bioshock developer Irrational Games shutting down - Video Games | Games Reviews Online in India

What error you actually are getting ?

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Thanks @flyingcrow + @dashing.sujay,Friends , resolved the issue...

Actually I observed that when I wrote the link address on the browser address bar,the site opened smoothly without any quirks or problems.

The issue was that I used to open google and write the link address on its search bar,which used to provide me undesired results.

Simply stated,the link address should be opened only on the main address bar of the browser only and not inside the search engine(Google,Yahoo!,bing,etc.)search bar.

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
One how mistake search bar for Address bar, dont deserve to retain the status of "Wise Old Owl". -_-

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Thanks @flyingcrow + @dashing.sujay,Friends , resolved the issue...

Actually I observed that when I wrote the link address on the browser address bar,the site opened smoothly without any quirks or problems.
The issue was that I used to open google and write the link address on its address bar,which used to provide me undesired results.

Simply stated,the link address should be opened only on the main address bar of the browser only and not inside the search engine(Google,Yahoo!,bing,etc.)addressbar

use Google Chrome for its omnibar :wink:

Top Bottom