A complete gaming rig under 90k

^ are bhai, why are you continuously decreasing the quality of the core componedus for speakers? You want m5a97 evo in 90k budget? Just get the rig I suggested and get the ups and speakers. And one question: are you going ve actually overclock the processor to anything beyond an extra 500 MHz.

OP
E

evilwit

Journeyman
^ are bhai, why are you continuously decreasing the quality of the core componedus for speakers? You want m5a97 evo in 90k budget? Just get the rig I suggested and get the ups and speakers. And one question: are you going ve actually overclock the processor to anything beyond an extra 500 MHz.
No I am not gonna overclock.even in my thread I asked for it only if its possible under my budget.sorry to irritate you but you don't know my position.I am in a mess.can you tell me one thing, can I go for hd 7970 instead of goingg for 770.that will save up few bucks.and also I am thinking of droping 212 evo as I am not gonna oc.thanks

ankush28

Bazinga
AmD stock coolers are good enough for even mild OC so drop Aftermarket coolers.
CURRENTLY CONCENTRATE ON CORE COMPONENTS.
If you are not able to get good accesories wait for few time collect money. Dont compromice with graphics or mobo. You might regret later

OP
E

evilwit

Journeyman
AmD stock coolers are good enough for even mild OC so drop Aftermarket coolers.
CURRENTLY CONCENTRATE ON CORE COMPONENTS.
If you are not able to get good accesories wait for few time collect money. Dont compromice with graphics or mobo. You might regret later
So is the config I posted above with 7970 and everything else harshil suggested ok?

d3p

PowerHouse
One Suggestion :

Buy a Console either a PS3 or Xbox. Enjoy the games, whatever you just have listed & save the money.

Whatever games you are intending to play, are mostly offline & not necessarily needs a PC with either quad or octa cores to play & High End GPU from either RED or Green Camp.

Finally the way you are behaving, i doubt either you watch a lot of game trailers or you don't have a decent internet in your locality. So total crap, if you own a Rig with the above config.

@Others :Not every gamer Overclock's his or her PC, so try to keep the things little bit straight. In OP's case, a Simple AMD FX 6300 along with 650ti would be a nice fit rather than a hefty FX 8350 with M5A99FX Pro R2.0.

No Offense, but i don't want another GOVIND TIWARI with a 90k rig !!!!...

Last edited:

Cilus

laborare est orare
For Motherboard, Get a AMD 990FX series Motherboard. They are the most advanced AM3+ chipset and readily available within 10K price bracket. Asus M5A99FX Pro 2.0 @ 11K is one of the best Motherboards available. It also lets you to have Multi-GPU setup (AMD Crossfire and nVidia SLI) if you wants to. And HD 7970 is a very good card, in fact when slightly overclocked, it is preety much comparable to GTX 770. Now you can find the Sapphire and Gigabyte versions of 7970 around 27K. If you can spend around 29K to 30K, you can find custom 7970 models like Gigabyte Windforce Edition (was available at 27K in smcinternational, currently out of stock) or Sapphire Vapor-X edition. These cards use custom PCB and very good custom coolers and already overclocked to 1000 MHz+ speed, behaving like a 7970 GHz edition. You can also overclock them over 1100 MHz, making them very high performance GPU.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
OP, do not get an FX-8350. Please, don't. "Might" start video editing is no reason for an AMD FX processor.

Get a cheap microphone and a Sennheiser HD 518/558 for audio. I am using a modified HD 558.

Base your system around the following: 1600Mhz Cl9 8GB RAM, i5 4670 and GTX 770. Get a decent but cheap H87 motherboard because you will not overclock.

If you are hell-bent on speakers, then get Harman Kardon Soundsticks III. Those are the ones I am using on my own setup. If I remember right, I got it for ~9k imported from amazon, including customs.

For above specs you do not need more than 500W, especially because you will not OC.

No I am not gonna overclock.even in my thread I asked for it only if its possible under my budget.sorry to irritate you but you don't know my position.I am in a mess.can you tell me one thing, can I go for hd 7970 instead of goingg for 770.that will save up few bucks.and also I am thinking of droping 212 evo as I am not gonna oc.thanks
Well, if you don't want to overclock, then replace the motherboard with Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0 available for 8.2k and skip the cpu cooler. this will reduce the total price by ~7k. And please, DO NOT compromise on core components.

OP
E

evilwit

Journeyman
Well, if you don't want to overclock, then replace the motherboard with Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0 available for 8.2k and skip the cpu cooler. this will reduce the total price by ~7k. And please, DO NOT compromise on core components.
How will changing the MB from Asus M5A99FX Pro R2.0(11k) to Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0(8.2k) will save me 7k?I have to decided to go for sapphire hd 7970 SAPPHIRE HD 7970 3GB 384-bit GDDR5 21197-00-40G Radeon PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Graphic Card available for 28k.Is this a good card?Will it serve puporse of playing latest and upcoming games at ultra at 1080p(i will upgarde after 2yrs)?if i go for Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0 will i be able to crossfire in future(very low chance though.so please don't recommend a costly psu just because i might crossfire in future.if i will need a high power psu in future i will add then) ?Since i am not going to overclock can i change the processor to non-OCable one?it will save some bucks.and kindly list all the components complete rig once again to clear the confusion.(list all aprts in both condition if going with fx 8350,Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0 and hd 7970 and if goin with non ocable processor,hd 7970 and asus mb)thanks a lot

How will changing the MB from Asus M5A99FX Pro R2.0(11k) to Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0(8.2k) will save me 7k?I have to decided to go for sapphire hd 7970 SAPPHIRE HD 7970 3GB 384-bit GDDR5 21197-00-40G Radeon PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Graphic Card available for 28k.Is this a good card?Will it serve puporse of playing latest and upcoming games at ultra at 1080p(i will upgarde after 2yrs)?if i go for Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0 will i be able to crossfire in future(very low chance though.so please don't recommend a costly psu just because i might crossfire in future.if i will need a high power psu in future i will add then) ?Since i am not going to overclock can i change the processor to non-OCable one?it will save some bucks.and kindly list all the components complete rig once again to clear the confusion.(list all aprts in both condition if going with fx 8350,Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0 and hd 7970 and if goin with non ocable processor,hd 7970 and asus mb)thanks a lot
I said replace the board AND skip the cpu cooler. This will rate about 6-7k. And 7970 is also very good. And amd does not have any locked (non overclockable) processor.

OP
E

evilwit

Journeyman
I said replace the board AND skip the cpu cooler. This will rate about 6-7k. And 7970 is also very good. And amd does not have any locked (non overclockable) processor.
Thanks a ton for the reply.
Can I go for amd fx 6300 instead of going for 8350 as games of today are more GPU dependent than CPU dependent.And if In future I want to crossfire can I do that on that asus mb? I am listing the entire rig , please tell me if needs to be modified.Thanks once again.

CPU - FX 8350 @ 12k Rs or amd fx 6300
ASUS M5a97 R2.0 EVO @8k

Ram - 2 x 4GB RipJawsX 1600Mhz @ 4.5k RsHDD - WD Caviar blue 1tb @ 4.5k Rs
PSU - Seasonic S12II 520 @ 4.3k or 620W @ 5k
Case-NZXT Phantom 410 (6500)
MOniter-AOC E2343F2K my own choice.9k
Gpu-sapphire hd 7970 @28k

Cilus

laborare est orare
If you really want to decrease budget then get a FX-8320 which is available at 9.5K. For Motherboard, have a look at MSI 990FXA-GD65 which is available @ 8.3K in smcinternational.in.
For Ram, get a single 8GB 1600 MHz Ram. Don't get overwhelmed by Dual channel performance, it is pretty minimal in most cases. Add another 8GB later. less number of Ram modules helps in overclocking and system stability.
For Monitor, the AOC display looks good but a lot of people here said that AOC does have poor aftersale service. So you can also opt for Dell S2240L display which is available around 8.5K. For PSU, if you can spend 5K and get the Seasonic SS12II 620W then get it. This PSU is equivalent to a Corsair TX 650 V2 PSU in terms of build quality and performance.

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
Thanks a ton for the reply.
Can I go for amd fx 6300 instead of going for 8350 as [SIZE=4[/SIZE]games of today are more GPU dependent than CPU dependent.And if In future I want to crossfire can I do that on that asus mb? I am listing the entire rig , please tell me if needs to be modified.Thanks once again.

CPU - FX 8350 @ 12k Rs or amd fx 6300
ASUS M5a97 R2.0 EVO @8k

Ram - 2 x 4GB RipJawsX 1600Mhz @ 4.5k RsHDD - WD Caviar blue 1tb @ 4.5k Rs
PSU - Seasonic S12II 520 @ 4.3k or 620W @ 5k
Case-NZXT Phantom 410 (6500)
MOniter-AOC E2343F2K my own choice.9k
Gpu-sapphire hd 7970 @28k

Buddy very wrong there.. today games are more demanding on CPU too. Eg. Crysis 3 uses all 8 cores of FX8350

Regarding rig everything is quite fine.
Get FX 83xx only avoid FX6300 for 90k budget.
Phantom 410 is a good choice considering presence of inbuilt fan controller.
If you want then you can also include a SSD for boosting game performance.

OT..
Regarding the fight whoa whoa everyone take a :chillpill:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Fx 8350 + 7970 / 770 is recommended here. i5 4670k is also another good option but will increase the budget unnecessarily.

If you want to stick with intel ( power consumption is a strong factor here), then have a look at this board:

MSI Z87-G43 Intel Z87 (Socket 1150) Motherboard

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
I have lifted the bans placed and temporarily removed Cilus from moderator list.

Sorry but mods are always going to be held to a much higher standard here. That includes learning how to get people to calm down instead of riling them up. However, should the two banned members try and gloat about this anywhere, I will permanently delete their accounts.

The problem in this thread is not that the mod was wrong, it was that the mod got sucked into a downward spiraling argument with two members about who is more childlike and idiotic. As a result, everyone lost.

A rather bigoted quote that's perfect for forums:

"Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics... even if you win, you're still retarded."

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Fx 8350 + 7970 / 770 is recommended here. i5 4670k is also another good option but will increase the budget unnecessarily.

If you want to stick with intel ( power consumption is a strong factor here), then have a look at this board:

MSI Z87-G43 Intel Z87 (Socket 1150) Motherboard

If he isn't going to overclock, then even an i5 4670+ H87 setup should do.

OP
E

evilwit

Journeyman
@harshilsharma63
@Chaitanya
@ankush28
@Cilus
@Extreme Gamer
@vickybat

Sorry for not replying for a long time.Have increased my budget to 130k.I have decided the rig.So here it goes

Intel 3.2 GHz LGA1150 4570 i5 4th Generation Processor-14231 INR

Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H-6500 INR

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8 GB-4850 INR

ASUS GRAPHICS CARD GTX 770 2GB DDR5 DC II OC-34000 INR

Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB SATA Internal Desktop Hard Drive-4300 INR

Seasonic M12II-650 650 Watts PSU-6580 INR

Cooler Master Enforcer-7555 INR

Asus DVD Burner-1114 INR

APC Back-UPS RS 1100VA 660 Watts/1100 VA-5500 INR

SteelSeries Qck plus mousepad-884 INR

COOLER MASTER KEYBOARD CM TRIGGER-7600 INR

Samsung 128GB 840 Pro Series SSD-9000 INR

LG 24inch Class Slim IPS LED Monitor (24EA53V)-14635 INR

Razer DeathAdder 2013 Ergonomic PC Gaming Mouse-3300 INR

I am not gonna OC so decided to 4570.

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
Y U No AMD?

For intel only I suggest a better board + i7 atleast
B85+i5 non k in 130k = :facepalm:

May be u should get a higher res & bigger size for monitor.. else GTX770 is not required.

Top Bottom