Votes: 5 55.6%
  • use freeme.in

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
WP, IMO is very good. Good number of themes and plugins. I'm sure Drupal can't match WP in this aspect.

Just get started, things will fall in place...

OP
ray|raven

ray|raven

Think Zen.
@qwerty
^Lolz, dude.

Guess you just couldnt resist urself from posting that image now did you?
Btw, you in?

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
QwertyManiac -
Why are you fooling around? I can't even understand what you want to convey with that 'lolumad' thing.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
@The_Unknown - Do I _have_ to? It was clear spam, I've seen you do the _same_ before. And that doesn't mean you did read posts carefully. :|

@drgrudge - It was clear enough. :)

I'll install drupal now and play around, locally I mean. Still haven't got a hang of it. :)

@rayraven - Yes I can write up articles once in a while, no problem! And yes, couldn't resist :))

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
@The_Unknown - Do I _have_ to? It was clear spam, I've seen you do the _same_ before. And that doesn't mean you did read posts carefully. :|

@drgrudge - It was clear enough. :)

I'll install drupal now and play around, locally I mean. Still haven't got a hang of it. :)

@rayraven - Yes I can write up articles once in a while, no problem! And yes, couldn't resist :))
In what way its a spam ? huh

neither I told anything about my site, forum or anything. just a domain right ? so how can you say its a spam ?

abhinandh

Proud to be Linux
so i guess we should start from scratch at freeme.in.
but i too favour wp from drupal.
well lemme see.haven't used drupal.will install drupal now o a free host and check it out.

OP
ray|raven

ray|raven

Think Zen.
@Qwerty and Unknown
Allright, you two, break it up.

We dont need to turn this thread into a flame war.

Ontopic:
Started a list on the first page,of contributors.
Added Qwerty,abhinandh and myself.
Please list your name if you want to be added.

Thanx.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
[SIZE=-1]PLEASE DON'T THINK THAT I'M SPAMMING OR SOMETHING BAD ABOUT ME IN THIS POST :) -[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]
Well guys, I would be happy if the blog uses a subdomain like this - decided-name.itech7.com

the domain name is "itech7" which can be interpreted as "India Tech" or "Indians' Tech magnified 7 times" or something similar.

I have no problem even if you don't agree to my request, just a suggestion, now its up to the guys here to think whether this idea is good or bad. :)
bad idea... I can just :lol:

Hey digital dude, why don't you host the blog ? ;)

No sufficient resources.. already running 20 small websites in my puny VPS :p

and for the CMS, we can use Drupal or build our own-- we have some PHP technicians here (me too to some extent).
again a bad idea :D

_

abhinandh

Proud to be Linux
btw *install4free.wordpress.net/ installs wp for free on any web host.
they are fast.i got it installed on a free host.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
@rayraven
plzz start something on wordpress.com and after it grows with lot of posts, contributors and gets some traffic we can seamlessly move to a hosted solution ;)

and btw installing wordpress isn't a big deal... it hardly takes 5 mins :p

_

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
[/LEFT]
bad idea... I can just :lol:

No sufficient resources.. already running 20 small websites in my puny VPS :p

again a bad idea :D

_
all my ideas are bad :( huh. you are a coward afraid of challenges, I am just a kid 15 year old and if I get some guys to help me out I can bring out another CMS.

OP
ray|raven

ray|raven

Think Zen.
@Digital Dude,
that was the initial idea, but since we already have a domain and hosting available, why not use it?

Also, if we use different CMS's ,it would be difficult to move.

huh. you are a coward afraid of challenges,
Please refrain from posting such messages, i dont want this thread to become a fighting ground.

Last edited:

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
@Digital Dude,
that was the initial idea, but since we already have a domain and hosting available, why not use it?

Also, if we use different CMS's ,it would be difficult to move.

Please refrain from posting such messages, i dont want this thread to become a fighting ground.
what right does the great Mr. DigitalDude has to comment on my ideas ? I didn't ask him to review them. Teach him the lesson first.

OP
ray|raven

ray|raven

Think Zen.
Offtopic:

Dude, this is a public forum, people have the right to comment on other's posts. But, people dont have the right to abuse others.

Now, please stop this discussion.
Post on the topic please.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
@The_Unknown
lol thanks for the compliment :D things in life should be done to achieve a purpose easily, practically, with minimum effort, time and money.. not to show blind courage like in a movie :p

don't worry kid you'll learn a lot when you age ;)

@rayraven
well and good.... wp install takes 5 mins.. ask kalpik and people behind freeme.in for their plans and if they are ready to start freeme.in from scratch hehe

_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom