A Big Joke from Nokia

clmlbx

Technomancer
I could not resist my self from posting after reading it..

Nokia 808 pureview at Rs 57,883

41-megapixel camera powered Nokia 808 PureView goes up for sale on Ebay India for Rs 57,883

*www.knowyourmobile.in/siteimage/scale/800/600/329328.png

Nokia's much-awaited camera phone PureView 808 goes up on pre-order on ebay.in for Rs 57,883. The estimated shipping date has been listed as 10th of June.

Expected to be launched at the end of this month, the Ebay.in listing page indicates that the 41-megapixel monstrous device will be available for Rs 57,883.

This gives us a fair idea of what the actual pricing will be hovering around. However we would recommend to hold your horses till the device is officially announced and the pricing revealed.

Nokia has also set up a pre-oder page for PureView 808 for the fans, itching to get their hands on this award winning smartphone.

Nokia 808 PureView brings Carl Zeiss optics and Nokia developed imaging algorithms to give you the highest level of imaging experience Read more....

Source: *www.knowyourmobile.in/news/1388047..._for_preorder_on_ebay_india_for_rs_57883.html

Last edited:

d3p

PowerHouse
Nokia goes "OUT OF HIS MIND" by pricing this phone pretty higher compared to even HTC One X.

I have a Link here, which says its priced at ~500Euros [35k INR]

Click here

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I wonder if the only thing good in this phone from Nokia is it's "camera", why not they make a proper DSLR? :confused:

tkin

Back to school!!
clmlbx, the jokes on you buddy.

First time I have seen someone comparing prices of global easy buy with local prices, nice.

Try searching for a One X there. See the prices, there is easily a 40-50% import cost incl duties etc.

OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
seriously?.. I never said this is the Final or say official price .. I am not much familiar with ebay prices & I was just sharing.. it is obvious it will be over priced then what we can get locally but how much overpriced 10-20% a still.. so you all can guess nokia is planning to sell it between 35-40K at least that is a joke too ..

IMO anything above 25K is a joke for this mobile.. any one think against it then please share a reason.. don't say 41 MP camera...

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Ah...People on youtube say this is the best phone.Nokia rocks.Android sucks :/
Why?Because those edi*ts fell in love with the camera

Sarath

iDota
ebay? IP4S was 75k on ebay.in.

Wait for official Nokia price

Title should be changed to joke from ebay

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Theyll charge 1k per mp

:lol:

This is one comment i got.I told Xperia is better
One guy told this
"haha you're a f****, idiot, *******, symbian is much better, Didn't you read that lanny era wrote???, Odroid users sucks!!"

"App support aint **** dude"-For Mine "Nokia doesnt have good apps"

"WRONG SOOO WRONG MAN NOKIA 808 PUREVIEW WAYYY bettter than this phone it has a 41 MEGAPIXEL CAMERA THATS FRIGIN HUGGGEE FOR A PHONE! SO NOKIA ALL THE WAYYY!"

OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
posted just to share .. this is the reason I posted it in chit chat rather then news section..

Top Bottom