4G launch Tomorrow

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Re: 4G launch Tom

That's right. I was happy that first time some service launched at Kolkata in first position..!! So thought of giving it a try..!!

But dumped the idea after contacting them :)

Sujeet

Undead!!!

@sujeet 1 mb/s ?
Yup.Check this out.This is what i am getting with Airtel 3G currently on galaxy y.
Basically peak speeds are achieved in Youtube Video Streaming..Cant say about other video sharing sites.
*i.minus.com/iEhGCMLUl1zgQ.jpg

Just dont ask about the weird URL in the Address bar and also why i am using IE9.:p

Last edited:

pratyush997

Inactive

Better get a BSNL broadband connection with wifi modem and rock!!
or else get a Tata docomo Sim (2G) and get a a Rs.149 Recharge and have 4.8 GB

Sujeet

Undead!!!

4.8gb???
weird limit.
Could have been 5GB.
Anyways Airtel Suckers give you 2GB for 149/- 2g PLAN.Tata Docom is better atleast in that terms.

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

Yup.Check this out.This is what i am getting with Airtel 3G currently on galaxy y.
Basically peak speeds are achieved in Youtube Video Streaming..Cant say about other video sharing sites.
*i.minus.com/iEhGCMLUl1zgQ.jpg

Just dont ask about the weird URL in the Address bar and also why i am using IE9.:p

whats the speed

Kvishal

In the zone
Yes the 3G service with Airtel is pathetic. My experience has been Vodafone the 3G was much, much better of all the 3G services available at the moment here.

abhinav_bipnesh

Journeyman
In India if Operator keeps such a high price for new technologies its good to be with old one as right now BB are costing reasonable so that mass can use it.
Let hope when other comes it come down and we get good speed as seeing the plans its seems that they are out to joke.
A network which theoretical can support upload limit of 40Mbps and downstream of 100Mbps and they are offering such a limits for such a high rates.
Its better to stick with old DSL or GPRS

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Thats awsome how much u pay per month!

Apparently just few pennies for what iam getting.
I mean its kind of unlimited trick for free(not completely) :lol:
I have set it up all myself.
Will do a tutorials in hack section very soon it will be unlike any other sucker free airtel 3g blog that are flooded on net.
:razz:

Last edited:

bowmanjudd

Right off the assembly line
well I feel one thing that when any upgraded technology comes into the market suddenly the older service responded very badly.In last few years always it happens to me.I have the 2G connection.At that time the service was good.But when 3G had launched,My 2G service becomes very bad..

Top Bottom