3G iPhone announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

goobimama

 Macboy
The iPhone sucks. I wish I had bought a Nokia 6600 which is a much more complete phone*. I advise all of you not to go in for this piece of junk. I can't even send an MMS!

*acc to iMav

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
I finally squeezed in time to see a bit of the WWDC, I found this funny, David Pogue says the 3 computing platforms are OS X, Windows & iPhone. What was that platform that requires you to go into Terminal to install video drivers? Non-existent I guess, no point naming it :D

arunks

Hey here is the aks
Please stop Spreading FUD:|

what is FUD..
and dont tell me anything..
go and ask those newspaper persons who wrote abt the iphone and airtel launch at rs.32000...
go and ask those governement representatives who has allowed media to do anything :D

go and ask those media persons for whom news is just money..

and finally wait and then go ask airtel persons in future :D :D :D

goobimama

 Macboy
Okay got some details on the iPhone launch in India. It is going to be on the same date as the international launch, that is July whatever.

The iPhone will be available ONLY at AirTel outlets, not at Imagine or any other apple stores. The process will be very much like how you buy a Blackberry phone. This is done so that they make sure that people actually sign up for the contract. I don't have details on the price though. Apparently the carrier pays Apple $249 per iPhone and they recover that from the contract (but I'm not sure how accurate that figure is).

I finally squeezed in time to see a bit of the WWDC, I found this funny, David Pogue says the 3 computing platforms are OS X, Windows & iPhone. What was that platform that requires you to go into Terminal to install video drivers? Non-existent I guess, no point naming it :D
somethings needn't be named or marketed to come into existance on people's computers.
somethings always remain very much existant for those who need REAL power.
somethings prefer quite life, without arguing with n00bs platforms.
somethings know that anyone who doesn't respect the terminal is an A-Hole
somethings are forever.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
somethings needn't be named or marketed to come into existance on people's computers.
somethings always remain very much existant for those who need REAL power.
somethings prefer quite life, without arguing with n00bs platforms.
somethings know that anyone who doesn't respect the terminal is an A-Hole
somethings are forever.
WOW! Quaint poetry. I’m totally in awe. :rolleyes:

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
A few more details about the India launch can be read here.
It also says that both 2G and 3G version will be launched, with the former being priced at 22k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom