3D Desktop on FC6.............?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Looks like your xorg.conf is not set up properly.
Paste the /etc/X11/xorg.conf file at *pastebin.ca

mediator

Technomancer
It seems there is some conflict between compiz and beryl. I dunno what all u have done. But I wud suggest to remove compiz if u want beryl! I had both compiz and beryl installed on ubuntu which gave me some problems. SO I removed compiz after which every thing was wonderful!

OP
R

RajuTiwari

Vista or Pista(He hee)
tyf wrote
Looks like your xorg.conf is not set up properly.
Paste the /etc/X11/xorg.conf file at *pastebin.ca
*pastebin.ca/

my xorg.conf details link:-
*pastebin.ca/407740

mediator wrote
It seems there is some conflict between compiz and beryl. I dunno what all u have done. But I wud suggest to remove compiz if u want beryl! I had both compiz and beryl installed on ubuntu which gave me some problems. SO I removed compiz after which every thing was wonderful!
but how bro.

Last edited:

mediator

Technomancer
Coz both r used to bring glamour to the desktop world of linux. But only the chosen one can do it!! And only u can select the one! Its like u trying to play doom,unreal,quake together! They will all fight for resources i.e sound output,video output etc . But if u select only one, then only u'll be able to play any game properly!! I hope I was crystal clear!

mehulved

Well try this *pastebin.ca/407772

Last edited:
OP
R

RajuTiwari

Vista or Pista(He hee)
Well try this *pastebin.ca/407772

mehulved

What error do you get? xorg.conf doesn't look proper to me. Someone using FC please post their xorg.conf if you can.

GrimRazer

Broken In
Dude,
Did you select a theme in the emerald theme manager,
select a theme in emerald,
restart X,
I guess that should solve your problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom