35K best laptop any brand

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
You want a gaming laptop, with best config, paise bhi kam lagne chahiye & brand should also be of your choice. Better don't buy laptop.

aroraanant

Explorer
The configuration of the MSI laptop looks good, but I doubt the build quality and guys how is its service and all?

Monk

Journeyman
Saw some youtube reviews of MSI. Machine looks very slim and thin, some reviewers also compared it with an ultrabook.
I wonder why LB is giving so much discount? something fishy.

Monk

Journeyman
I think they will be reducing the prices more then, since it appears that LB is trying to clear the stock :D
offtopic: Any experience with LB? Do they offer 30 days return like FK?

Last edited:

saswat23

Human Spambot
^^ Ask the mod above you. :wink: He has had good experience with LB.
And regarding MSI's service, its handled by Digicare Smart Link, the firm which also handles RMA for Intel, Strontium, Beetle, Zotac, Digisol, etc. So, its a must in most cities.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
^In my city I had seen Accel frontline handling MSI.

I think they will be reducing the prices more then, since it appears that LB is trying to clear the stock :D
offtopic: Any experience with LB?

Just grab it, don't wait.

Do they offer 30 days return like FK?

Letsbuy said:
Returns & Replacement

To provide a great shopping experience on Letsbuy.com, we offer our customers No Questions Asked Return Policy within 45 days of receiving the order. Customers may return any unopened item in its original packaging, for a refund.

However , customer needs to visit the authorized service centre and get a Dead on Arrival (DOA) or Dead after purchase (DAP) certificate. The scanned copy of the certificate has to be emailed to customercare@letsbuy.com. The terms of warranty and replacement are governed by manufacturer and Letsbuy.com cannot act outside the preview of decision provided by manufacturer.

1) 45 days replacement policy is not applicable on purchase of Mobile phones, Tablets, LCD TVs (LED, Plasma, 3D or smart TVs). In case of these products, the standard warranty policy is applicable as prescribed by brands.

2) 45 days replacement policy does not cover box/package damage. It only covers a manufacturing defect if certified by the service centre as mentioned above.

3) Requests for replacements will not be entertained on the basis of ‘Job Sheet’. Only DOA / DAP certificates will be accepted.

4) Before replacing a product, customer needs to return the defective product to Letsbuy.com with all the valid supporting documents and accessories with no other defects except the original reported fault.

Due to Import and Export regulations and restrictions, Letsbuy.com is unable to extend its Returns Policy for any items sourced outside of India.

Monk

Journeyman
Thanks, Sujay for a quick reply! They mention getting DOA certificate which can be pain in the %%% if you do not have any service station in your city..! Anyways ill tell my friend he was planning to buy X53TA, lets see what he says!

Originally Posted by Letsbuy

Returns & Replacement

To provide a great shopping experience on Letsbuy.com, we offer our customers No Questions Asked Return Policy within 45 days of receiving the order. Customers may return any unopened item in its original packaging, for a refund.

However , customer needs to visit the authorized service centre and get a Dead on Arrival (DOA) or Dead after purchase (DAP) certificate. The scanned copy of the certificate has to be emailed to customercare@letsbuy.com. The terms of warranty and replacement are governed by manufacturer and Letsbuy.com cannot act outside the preview of decision provided by manufacturer.

1) 45 days replacement policy is not applicable on purchase of Mobile phones, Tablets, LCD TVs (LED, Plasma, 3D or smart TVs). In case of these products, the standard warranty policy is applicable as prescribed by brands.

2) 45 days replacement policy does not cover box/package damage. It only covers a manufacturing defect if certified by the service centre as mentioned above.

3) Requests for replacements will not be entertained on the basis of ‘Job Sheet’. Only DOA / DAP certificates will be accepted.

4) Before replacing a product, customer needs to return the defective product to Letsbuy.com with all the valid supporting documents and accessories with no other defects except the original reported fault.

Due to Import and Export regulations and restrictions, Letsbuy.com is unable to extend its Returns Policy for any items sourced outside of India.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^In my city I had seen Accel frontline handling MSI.

Accel handle MSI laptop? usually these companies choose multiple 3rd party service partners. Accel for Laptops. Digicare for their computer parts, etc [JUST AN EXAMPLE].

and good news is Accel have really impressive service record. not like the bunch of suckers from Rashi.

OP
A

AKP

Broken In
I ordered the Msi. Thanks a lot for the find.
I was searching everywhere for msi Laps and you just showed me an online link to buy. I almost gave up hope :D

BTW msi laptops have good reliability.My sis is in UK and she said msi were in demand in UK and that if I could find one here I should consider that.

Monk

Journeyman
I was searching everywhere for msi Laps and you just showed me an online link to buy. I almost gave up hope

BTW msi laptops have good reliability.My sis is in UK and she said msi were in demand in UK and that if I could find one here I should consider that.

Congrats! Do post a review after you get the machine..!!

Abhi191

Broken In
I was searching everywhere for msi Laps and you just showed me an online link to buy. I almost gave up hope :D

Congrats man.. It was the last piece that you bought..:doublethumb::doublethumb:

OP
A

AKP

Broken In
Thanks..I called up letsbuy and they promised to make delivery by wednesday.

i was considering ordering a 4gb ddr3 ram along with it.but i don't know much technical aspects about it.
so again asking question.

can i pair 4gb ddr3 stick with a 1gb? or do i remove 1gb and place a single 4 gb stick.?

also whats the frequency, or is there a laptop standard? i thought of waiting for machine to arrive to chk all these..

Congrats man.. It was the last piece that you bought..:doublethumb::doublethumb:

All thanks to you mate.i searched the site for msi and they showed me all out of stock results and didn't check the gaming notebook section thinking they will be alienwares.

i asked my friends in chennai and banglore to look for msi laps locally, and when i logged in to ask the same here.

you posted a link!!i was like OMG.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ it has 2Gb ram. and if it has a free ram slot, 4Gb stick can be added. but do check if it has any free slot. else you'll be wasting money.

for laptop 1066 or 1333Mhz is the standard. go for 1333Mhz. if it is not supported, it'll auto downclock to 1066Mhz.

Abhi191

Broken In
Thanks..I called up letsbuy and they promised to make delivery by wednesday.

All thanks to you mate.i searched the site for msi and they showed me all out of stock results and didn't check the gaming notebook section thinking they will be alienwares.

i asked my friends in chennai and banglore to look for msi laps locally, and when i logged in to ask the same here.

you posted a link!!i was like OMG.

Cool..!!! :-D:-D
Now waiting for your review..!!:hyper::hyper:

OP
A

AKP

Broken In
I received the laptop on tuesday.they attempted delivery on monday but no one was home.i must say very fast. delivery in 4 days incl. sat and sunday.!!

Packing was very good.the manufacturer pack was inside a thermocol box which was again covered with bubble paper.

i was taken by surprise when i saw the product..much more than what letsbuy advertised.. got better processor, gfx card, bigger hdd and other things :D

the product specs:
i5-2430m
640gb hdd
gt540m 2gb gddr3
14''hd 1366x768 led panel
2gb ddr3 ram
bluetooth 3.0 + hs
usb 3.0
thx studio pro audio

my modem fried, so reviews will have to wait till i buy a new one.

also how do i find if my 2gb ram is single stick or 2x1gb?
Laptop has two ram slots.

planning to add a 4gb.

OP
A

AKP

Broken In
Thanks sujay..Found in bios it has single stick, one slot is unused. also special thanks because i ordered through letsbuy because of your good opinion on the site.

Top Bottom