26th July 2008. Officlal Digit Mumbai Meet. Be there. Or be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

goobimama

 Macboy
Re: Think Digit Bombay Meet Pic

So who else is in? Gimme your contact details :)evil laugh:) so we could so that contacting when the time comes.

Pat

Beyond Smart

Arre baba sabko apne jaisa matt samajh :D A nice cup of Ice Tea with some company does no harm ;) :D You perv!

Apne jaisa samajhta toh Grant Road recommend nahi karta ;) Aur ye chics kya ek cup chaai ke liye Goa se Mumbai aayegi tere liye :rolleyes: Lol!

din

Tribal Boy

iMav, get some 'good' camera this time ;)

I think only 1 or 2 photos were good from the last set - one was the mac mini exchange (of course, it will be clear), then the one you guys are all sitting.

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate

I think only 1 or 2 photos were good from the last set - one was the mac mini exchange (of course, it will be clear), then the one you guys are all sitting.
iPhone :D I did not say anything this time :D

@Tarey: 26th!

goobimama

 Macboy

I will make sure I carry along a proper digicam this time. I thought these geeks would have something up their sleeve.

Pathik

Google Bot

lemie guess, u r single and a virgin... right?
heheh. And a lil despo too :p

We can catch up some movie too. The Dark Knight or Hellboy 2.

And lets make this the official Mumbai Meetup thread.

goobimama

 Macboy

Yep. We could watch Dark Knight. Pathik, make sure you resist watching it before. We don't want that 'I'm scared to watch it again' crap.

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate

lemie guess, u r single and a virgin... right?
partly right partly wrong :D And yeah Pathik don't watch the movie and then say, "I have seen it. It's not such a good movie."

Well, this time not Inorbit, though it's pretty convinient for me, still some other place.

Pathik

Google Bot

No probs. I am gonna watch Dark Knight tomo. But this one I dont mind watching even ten times more. :D
And kamino I just said that it wasnt worth a 2nd watch. Not that it was bad :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom