26th July 2008. Officlal Digit Mumbai Meet. Be there. Or be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuxfan

Technomancer
Fine keep it in the town side, both the parties will have to travel the same amount.

:D That will be great! I will at least try to join in for some time. Sub-urbs no chance :(

26th .. Hmm.. Saturday .. ... Hmmm ... If its in Navi Mumbai then I'll try to attend .. Digit office is in Turbhe right ..?? Or we can meet at Raghuleela in Vashi ..

:mad: I am gonna beat this guy up in the next meet if this meet is in Vashi :p

goobimama

 Macboy
Batty and tuxfan. You guys gotta make it somehow! This is going to be a legendary meet! No excuses this time. Now while I cannot ban it_wasnt_me, I sure as hell can give tuxfan the boot :D

tuxfan

Technomancer
I clicked on a link more than 4 yrs ago. I think I will have to click on it again due to a Hitler's follower!
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/register.php :D

Save me from clicking that link :p meet in South Mumbai. That way I will have some hope of making it - at least for some time!

narangz

Web developer
^^ Hey you can join them in Mumbai. Join them or face goobi's wrath :D

Pssstt- @Goobi- He lives in Pune :mrgreen:

goobimama

 Macboy
Awright. I've booked my ticket. Arriving on the 25th morning for something. Then the geek meet on 26th. Then back on 27th.

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
:D That will be great! I will at least try to join in for some time. Sub-urbs no chance :(

:mad: I am gonna beat this guy up in the next meet if this meet is in Vashi :p

Muahahhaa ... :D .. Gurukul ki hawayen ab palat gayien hain Guruji .. :D ..

Why not come to a pollution free, less crowded place for such meet .. Instead of getting crushed in Mumbai locals trying to reach whatever place or searching "Linking Park" .. :D

Awright. I've booked my ticket. Arriving on the 25th morning for something. Then the geek meet on 26th. Then back on 27th.

Aaaila .. They sell tickets for standing on the door ..??? Where you gonna stay in Mumbai ..??

Last edited:
OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Then it is decided that the meet will be somewhere in Bombay at some destination on the Western Line. Period.

slugger

Banned
stoopeed ida: shud plan a live webcast of the meet [incl the planned muvee watchin :twisted:]

nobody misses n e thin

goobimama

 Macboy
stoopeed ida: shud plan a live webcast of the meet [incl the planned muvee watchin :twisted:]

nobody misses n e thin
Hmm. We'll need a high speed broadband connection for that. And whoever doesn't watch the live webcast, is banned! :)

(What's with me and banning?!)

Wont be able to come if its on Western Line ..
Now all these lines and such make absolutely no sense to me so you boys better come up with a solution for the problem.

Also, the event I was supposed to come for has been cancelled, so I'm pretty much coming exclusively for the meet, and Dark Knight (not showing in Goa).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom