26th July 2008. Officlal Digit Mumbai Meet. Be there. Or be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
I guess aryayush just came to his senses bout the Siliguri-->kolkata-->Mumbai and back thing and the 30k bonus that comes with it.. :D

jal_desai

In the zone
Bandra Band stand..... I wanna come too!!!!!

aur goobi... goa se KAAJU leke aana... yum

Last edited:

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
I'll be there. By tomorrow, I'll cancel out all other plans for 26th. And if the meet is in the Digit office (ie, in Navi Mumbai), the merrier (and closer) for me (and batty). :D

Offtopic: I saw The Dark Knight today. PHUCKIN' AWESOME! The only thing that that makes me sad is that, if there is a sequel to this, Heath Ledger's Joker will be sorely missed. Man he was a maniac. Award winning performance. He just stole the whole show. ALL YOU PEOPLE, DON'T MISS IT!!!

tgpraveen

Simpsons rox
Offtopic: I saw The Dark Knight today. PHUCKIN' AWESOME! The only thing that that makes me sad is that, if there is a sequel to this, Heath Ledger's Joker will be sorely missed. Man he was a maniac. Award winning performance. He just stole the whole show. ALL YOU PEOPLE, DON'T MISS IT!!!
totally agree on ur point there

whre r u keeping it? i might come? am in mumbai now.

Last edited:

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
26th .. Hmm.. Saturday .. ... Hmmm ... If its in Navi Mumbai then I'll try to attend .. Digit office is in Turbhe right ..?? Or we can meet at Raghuleela in Vashi ..

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
Yep... Raghuleela's good. There's a bowling alley and bump-em cars, and the table hockey's there of course. Batty will bear the expenses. :D

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
Dudes, Navi Mumbai! No way man! It's like another town all together!
Aw c'mon yaar. It's always been in Mumbai. Mumbai is cliché now. Navi Mumbai is where the buzz is, and its a hell lot cleaner. Abe ek trip maar yaar. Sehat ke liye achha hoga.

goobimama

 Macboy
shudn't u have asked 4 sumthin more useful :D

LOL!!! look who turns up when u go lookin 4 sum Urrack
Btw, Kaju is the same as Feni. So Mr. Jal was bang on. If anyone wants this stuff for real, let me know. No urrack these days though. Its only for the three summer months.

And nice to see so many g33ks turning up for the meetup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom