26th July 2008. Officlal Digit Mumbai Meet. Be there. Or be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Sit at chowpatty and eat Bhel Puri :p
If you want to go to malls then hardly any mall in town side, let alone good one. We can watch TDK at Sterling or something. There's Barista and McD nearby, if people decide to go for some eating and drinking.

I think we should so the fund raising thing one again.
Please donate for my flight fare. >.<
/me donates some gratitude towards amitava.

Last edited:
OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Sit at chowpatty and eat Bhel Puri :p
If you want to go to malls then hardly any mall in town side, let alone good one. We can watch TDK at Sterling or something. There's Barista and McD nearby, if people decide to go for some eating and drinking.
Kahan gaye sab? I'm cool with the movie, McD's & CCD (no Barista, it unanimously sucks)

mehulved

well I am not sure if there's a CCD around, except for the one inside PlanetM which is about 10 mins walk from McD.

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Now where is everyone? Goobi, start handing out 2 day bans to everyone who said they want to attend the meet and now are nowhere to be seen.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Vashi mat jao re bhai log, I will be coming from Pune. I think going Vashi is like crossing Mumbai (confused !) .

Findd a convenient spot, people are important place is not . :)

goobimama

 Macboy
Now where is everyone? Goobi, start handing out 2 day bans to everyone who said they want to attend the meet and now are nowhere to be seen.
Isn't 2 days a little too linient? I was thinking more like 30 days or so would do the trick. After all, the offending member is going against the brotherhood. Which is almost like murder.

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Isn't 2 days a little too linient? I was thinking more like 30 days or so would do the trick. After all, the offending member is going against the brotherhood. Which is almost like murder.
Now, that you have talked about the brotherhood, I cannot refute it.

Vashi mat jao re bhai log, I will be coming from Pune. I think going Vashi is like crossing Mumbai (confused !) .

Findd a convenient spot, people are important place is not . :)
YOu will cross Vashi and then come to Bombay if you come via the Express Way. New Bombay comes first and then Bombay.

I'm coming too. :) I live in Vile Parle. Choose some place close to vile-parle. :D
I'd love that too :D But, let's see what others have to say about Churchgate or BC.

Asfaq

Keyboard addict
OK!! since there are too many people wanting to come now, we'll have the meet somewhere in Bandra... its centrally located. What say?

goobimama

 Macboy
Common you Mumbaikars. I'm coming all the way from Goa, cause I can't cancel due to me bringing the brotherhood into the picture (why did I have to do that!). I'm sure you'll can settle the matter peacefully.

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
This time it is going to be beyond Bandra, now how much depends on these guys, from what I think, Mehul, me, Pathik, Preshit, Asfaq, Krazy are cool with Bandra or BC or Churchgate. Now someone call the others to decide.

mehulved

Arre I have suggested such a nice median so you mods don't appear mean to anybody. Keep it at the town side so it's a good compromise for everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom