250MB Space + 2.5GB Transfer for Rs12/month!!!

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Cyrus, I just visited the Zebronics website, partly to see how fast the page loads from your server. The moment the home page started loading, my anti-virus detected a virus, my hard disk started grinding like it was going crazy and my system slowed to a crawl. I turned off my internet connection, but I don't know yet if any damage was done.

I don't want to contact Zebronics myself and run the risk of having them reply with a virus attached. I think you should look into it immediately. My AV (Trend Micro Internet Security 2006) identified the virus as "Possible Hifrm 3".

Thanks for pointing out a possibly infected page. I have reported the same to zebronics and it should be fixed soon. Meanwhile, you can always visit the other sites on the server to see how fast they are. You can find few site addresses at: *www.webhostingstuff.com/review/OutpowerHosting.html

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
We are proud to announce that theitwares.com has moved to Outpower Hosting. We welcome one of the leading indian hardware shopping sites to the Outpower Hosting family *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/36.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/36.gif

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
The 500 plan won't suit my site.
its bandwidth in just 20 days has gone more then 10gb.

Nice cheap hosting. Bring higher plans lets see then we will get to know.

And super max thing is very costly.

In fact for that price you will get unlimited bandwidth, space, unlimited domains etc also one free domain.
it will only take some 3000 Rs.

and if two people agree to share ... bingo.

for 4-5k per year you will get BLUEHOST ...
and they can share it as 2.5k per year and put up their sites in there.

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
We are proud to announce that theitwares.com has moved to Outpower Hosting. We welcome one of the leading indian hardware shopping sites to the Outpower Hosting family *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/36.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/36.gif

Outpower Hosting is proud to announce it's latest client. Zebronics, one of India's leading computer hardware brands has chosen Outpower Hosting to partner in their online business needs.

Outpower Hosting is glad to welcome Zebronics to our Family and hope to have a fruitful association with them.

Congrats dude. :)

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
The 500 plan won't suit my site.
its bandwidth in just 20 days has gone more then 10gb.

You need to select packages according to your needs. Looking at a lower package and saying it doesn't suit your needs is pointless. There are larger packages to suit your needs accordingly on the same service. Please don't make it sound like there is no options for you.;)

Nice cheap hosting. Bring higher plans lets see then we will get to know.

We consider our business to be based on value hosting and not cheap hosting

I hope you realize that majority of startups requires very little space and that's the segment we are more focused on. You can read all about our Mission and values at our about us page.

I challenge you to find a cheaper package than the beginner package with similar features from a reliable web host.

And super max thing is very costly.

We add value to what we provide and you might not find all the packages 'cheap' and that comes back to the above statement made about 'value' hosting and not cheap hosting.

In fact for that price you will get unlimited bandwidth, space, unlimited domains etc also one free domain.

it will only take some 3000 Rs.

I hope you realize what overselling is:rolleyes:
Please don't make overstatements without knowing the truth behind all such offers.

for 4-5k per year you will get BLUEHOST ...
and they can share it as 2.5k per year and put up their sites in there.

I hope you realize that BlueHost doesn't give you cPanel accounts. Custom provider panels are much cheaper to obtain, if you are really interested in plans that have custom panels at much cheaper rates and willing to put the money where your mouth is, the please do visit our alternate hosting site *www.5cell.org

There you'll find high bandwidth, high diskspace, low cost custom panels. The one's that you seem to be more inclined towards.

WTF ?
<gautham rubs his eyes>

you are doing great business bro
Congrats dude. :)

Thanks, thanks, thanks :p

Last edited:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Congrats Buddy!
I myself also think of starting a site but i guess i am too lazy:D
But when i do so, the i would consider your hosting package.

I visited Zebronics & theitwares site. I must say it loads pretty fast.

Hosting not about cheap prices but Better placed plans with excellent support

Last edited:
Congrats Buddy!
I myself also think of starting a site but i guess i am too lazy:D
But when i do so, the i would consider your hosting package.

I visited Zebronics & theitwares site. I must say it loads pretty fast.

Hosting not about cheap prices but Better placed plans with excellent support
actually, hosting has two parts:

1. Cheap and reliable hosting for personal/beginner sites

2. Needn't be so cheap, but definitely reliable, durable and professional hosting for those wanting large sites, and for businesses.

I think he has managed to cover the first feild excellently, and its sure to attract many more people.

But for the second one, the home page doesn't offer much glory. But I am sure businesses like Zeberonics who need hosting will first personally contact the webhost and ask him a lot of questions, and strike up a personalised deal. So it doesn't matter much for them.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
You have post Account of Income/Expenditure for the Month of January 2008:
Which shows 51% net Loss. whats the present condition?

I hope you must have atleast reached break even.
No-profit no loss is okay but nobody can't survive on recurrent Losses.
Maybe increased rates will help you.
wish you success & Huge Volumes hence profits;)

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
You have post Account of Income/Expenditure for the Month of January 2008:
Which shows 51% net Loss. whats the present condition?

I hope you must have atleast reached break even.
No-profit no loss is okay but nobody can't survive on recurrent Losses.
Maybe increased rates will help you.
wish you success & Huge Volumes hence profits;)

I have broken even Indeed, and hope to post the nos. at the end of this month.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
^^
Good going cryus! So any good offers for mortals like myself? :D Maybe a free domain name for a year? Or free domain name if brought with hosting?

All the best for your business. May you grow leap and bounds.

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
^^
Good going cryus! So any good offers for mortals like myself? :D Maybe a free domain name for a year? Or free domain name if brought with hosting?

All the best for your business. May you grow leap and bounds.

Since you asked, yeah, buy the personal package and I'll give you a .info for free :D ONLY VALID for you!

Top Bottom