250MB Space + 2.5GB Transfer for Rs12/month!!!

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
how if you use 3rd Party Paid Monitoring Service :smile:

I guess you did not get what i meant. Especially in cases of Web Hosting providers, no one believes info they themselves provide like for example, no one would believe the testimonials mentioned on their website or any stats mentioned. That is the reason, even if you put a paid or a 3rd party stats, if it's on your site, no one believes it.

However, for reference, there is already a 3rd party reference tool available from the site. Visit: *outpowerhosting.com/main/index.php?page=ratings

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Exclusive Offer for thinkdigit Members!!

Exclusive Offer for thinkdigit Members!!:razz:

.in
and .co.in domains on SALE!!!

Get a .in or .co.in domain for just Rs199/-!!:shock:

Hurry!! Offer valid only till 30th May!

Grab your web hosting package along with a .in or .co.in domain today!! Only at www.outpowerhosting.com

*Offer available only for thinkdigit members, once the order is made on the website, reply to our email with your thinkdigit username and we will send you a PM to confirm your membership on thinkdigit and then manually process the discount for you.

Last edited:
I am a huge fan of your hosting. The only problem i am facing is the Bandwidth with your hosting. Please help Man. Increase the bandwidth.Please or else Make any other plan with near about 30-40 GB bandwidth.

Last edited:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Re: Exclusive Offer for thinkdigit Members!!

.in

Hurry!! Offer valid only till 30th April!

Grab your web hosting package along with a .in or .co.in domain today!! Only at www.outpowerhosting.com

*Offer available only for thinkdigit members, once the order is made on the website, reply to our email with your thinkdigit username and we will send you a PM to confirm your membership on thinkdigit and then manually process the discount for you.
Who will be the registrar for .IN or CO.IN?

amitava82

MMO Addict
Looks like your website is down and I can't login to cPanel.. Getting this error when try to login:

Internal Server Error

Died at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Hulk.pm line 92.

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Looks like your website is down and I can't login to cPanel.. Getting this error when try to login:

Internal Server Error

Died at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Hulk.pm line 92.

Amitava, as you are aware, this is only a sales thread and any technical support queries put in here might not be answered in time as we do not keep track of this thread for tech support. You have the option of email, chat & telephone to reach us. We have not got any email from you regarding this issue, nor any call. Please do let us know directly via the support options if you have the same issue so that we can help you out.

amitava82

MMO Addict
Well, I was trying to do the same but for that I needed to open your site first and as I said your site outpowerhosting.com was down too. But never mind, everything is fine now.

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Well, I was trying to do the same but for that I needed to open your site first and as I said your site outpowerhosting.com was down too. But never mind, everything is fine now.

If all else fails, please use the telephone no. on the activation mail we had sent you. Also, you can always email us at the tech support email mentioned in the activation mail as well.

trigger

Journeyman

Hi I'm interested.. but the domain name i want to register is already registered but has been put on sale.. Please guide.

That moron is asking $3000 for that domain.. :-x

.in

Hurry!! Offer valid only till 30th May!

Hi I'm interested.. but the domain name i want to register is already registered but has been put on sale.. Please guide.

lol, same problem with me.
you can't help it.
hope it expires.
try asking him nicely.
try getting another domain name.

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume

Well, what can I say, seems like he got the domain before you did and you really can't complain about it. If you were a company selling your product under that name, then you can legally get it back, else, you have to just hope and pray that it expires and he doesn't renew it.

I guess you have to settle for another extension with the same name or just get a completely different domain name, the choice is really yours as you can't do much about the first case.

life31

Journeyman
Thanks cyrus for the A++++ service again.

Got my account upgraded in minutes. Lol got my site ugpraded for the last minute. Thanks again.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

What is the domain?
Also, the current owner has full right to ask whatever price for domain he may like.

My Suggestion:
Choose Another domain.

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume

i want .in , please update how can i go with it , in your web site it shows 599 , u r offering at 199 , how i can pay for it ,please update.

Thank you

Although the price is 599 as mentioned on the website, you can still get it in time by following instructions mentioned in the offer post and also provided your payment reaches us today which I think is highly impossible. Unless we get a verfication of extension, the offer is ending tonight midnight.:???:

Thats not possible if he got the domain name BEFORE you started your company selling your product under that name.

You see, there are domain dispute policies where a genuine guy can get a domain back if he has the right to get it. There are laws against domain squatting. The process of guys buyin domains under big names to sell them later to make money is called domain squatting, there are strict rules against it. You can easily get back the domain by posting an appeal with the domain regulator autority provided you are selling a genuine product under that brand name and the person who has the domain is not using it or has some irrelevant content to the brand name. These are detailed laws for which an explanation goes beyond the purview of this post. ;)

ashok jain

QUAD USER

i want .in , please update how can i go with it , in your web site it shows 599 , u r offering at 199 , how i can pay for it ,please update.

Thank you

still waiting for your reply.

regards

Last edited:
Top Bottom