2014 - New TDF Suggestions

Should we switch the way posts are displayed for mobile users?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
[MENTION=128807]Nanducob[/MENTION] Someone finding girls on TDF..hmmm.. Interesting:p
;) .I asked its gender two times,yet to get a reply

- - - Updated - - -
Well [MENTION=128807]Nanducob[/MENTION] either be like the other women here and pretend to be a man, or else embrace your gender and deal with the problems that idiotic men create - ie, losing all sight of any rationale and completely ignoring the fact that you're a thinking human, and only focusing on your gender.

You will be inundated with requests to show a pic, give your FB account details. Etc. If you are a woman, you will be used to this already -- even though it's wrong, and you shouldn't have to go through it.

I don't think vbulletin makes any reality warping plug-ins yet. So sorry, you're on your own there. Report extra harassment to mods and we will ban offenders. That's about all that we can do...
thanks.i like making friends,but after i said that i was a man he didnt reply.no serious issue.

- - - Updated - - -

You have two options:
1.Disable PM
2.Only allow PM from contacts or MODs

thanks mate :)

Flash

Lost in speed
;) .I asked its gender two times,yet to get a reply

- - - Updated - - -

thanks.i like making friends,but after i said that i was a man he didnt reply.no serious issue.

- - - Updated - - -

thanks mate :)

Try this, and see if it works..

*www.keepcalmstudio.com/_gallery/300/16UfuJg.png

Flash

Lost in speed
Even after i post comment 2 after comment 1 on a thread, both automerges in PC browser.
i don't know whether it's happening only to me or not.. What's the time defined for automerging in TDF?

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Should be unlimited time of you ask me. Why make 2 posts one after the other? You can't reply to yourself, so let them merge...

amjath

Human Spambot
[MENTION=1]Raaabo[/MENTION] tell me one thing how could a guy with zero posts (moderating level) can send me a PM for invites?
People are registering only for one plus one invites!! It's annoying.

Flash

Lost in speed
Should be unlimited time of you ask me. Why make 2 posts one after the other? You can't reply to yourself, so let them merge...
Acceptable; But when i reply via tapatalk, the posts didnt automerge. It maybe a limitation on tapatalk, but for the sake of automerging, am pointing here.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Test post.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I'm getting logged out frequently in Chrome/win 7.

And to report this, I came to this thread to post. But you know what, that time the logout counter was just 2, and just to post here, it increased to 5. I logged in, tried to post, logged out, same , same. Ultimately I had to click "remember me", then I was able to post. Ridiculous. :|

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Logout issue still persists sadly. Getting logged out every once a while(even if I browse this forum multi tabbed or not).

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I usually login through the userCP page. (/forum/usercp.php)

Whenever I login there now I'm stuck in a infinite loop of login. Not sure why this is happening.

PS: posting via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom