2014 - New TDF Suggestions

Should we switch the way posts are displayed for mobile users?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flash

Lost in speed
When i click "What's New", it goes to "Redirecting" screen stays in there for few seconds and then shows "New posts".
Previously, it gone straight to new posts, when we click "Whats new". :cry:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Yes now it takes almost 3 seconds before getting redirected. Guessing Database of TDF just got bigger. :D

snap

Lurker
When i click "What's New", it goes to "Redirecting" screen stays in there for few seconds and then shows "New posts".
Previously, it gone straight to new posts, when we click "Whats new". :cry:

Yes! it is so annoying :<

@TDF Staff; How about you let few forum members whom you consider capable of, let work on the forum together with mods and admins and get all issues rectif

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Whenever I log in, I get the Thank you page and when the page redirects it logs me out. No matter how many times I try. If I close the browser and open it again and try I get logged in.

swatkats

The TroubleShooter!
Whenever I log in, I get the Thank you page and when the page redirects it logs me out. No matter how many times I try. If I close the browser and open it again and try I get logged in.

Don't forget to click Remember Me. solves the Problem, This is a old VBulltein Trick.

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
Not able to use forum ????

I am able to see *www.digit.in

but as soon as I add the forum in URL like *www.digit.in/forum

I am getting a blank page. Can anyone solve this issue? I unable to see the forum from last 20 days

Not able to use forum ????

I am able to see *www.digit.in

but as soon as I add the forum in URL like *www.digit.in/forum

I am getting a blank page. Can anyone solve this issue? I unable to see the forum from last 20 days

Try pressing Ctrl + F5 (refresh ignoring cache) when you get that blank page. Worked for me for some other site. Also try using the forum on some other browser.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
With Tapatalk, I am logged in and I get notifications but cannot reply because I am not logged in! Weird.

Edit:
More weird, I could in this thread.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Yeah, sometimes via Taptalk I can browse fine but I can't post a reply. There is no reply option or even a quick reply box. Weird bug that I sometimes face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom