2014 - New TDF Suggestions

Should we switch the way posts are displayed for mobile users?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Tapatalk doesnt have subscribed thread options anymore?? Really need that.

Just press the "Star" icon on top of the screen while you browse a thread in Tapatalk. And you will be subscribed. It was always there.

And this (your post) is the exact reason why many members including mods are against rep system.
Hint: Directly asking for reps. :p

Its like telling ol' folks to hit the grave in favor of new members. Fail rep system. :/
You don't care that you have been here for so long and have 5,037* posts and all of it was nothing but troll posts ?

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Its like telling ol' folks to hit the grave in favor of new members. Fail rep system. :/
You don't care that you have been here for so long and have 5,037* posts and all of it was nothing but troll posts ?

Wut? Wth you are talking about? You are not on drugs are you?
Come to IRC today night (around 9 PM) and we shall talk. Link: freenode Web IRC (qwebirc)

Wut? Wth you are talking about? You are not on drugs are you?
Come to IRC today night (around 9 PM) and we shall talk. Link: freenode Web IRC (qwebirc)
I am completely sane. Consider paying for a srink if you want me to get tested for looniness (new word that i just invented derived from the slang loony-bin).
anyways, see you at IRC tonight at 9 PM. or come DOTA.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
After days of 0 email from the forum, its not cute to receive 200 emails at a time to make up.
Better to jsut make a separate mail account for various accounts. I do the same and it's rather good in situations like these :D
or just disable email notifications.

New issues emerge -

> On this page I can't navigate to the third page. It redirects to page 2.

> Posts made on same thread one after another by same user aren't getting merged. I made three posts on the above mentioned link and they all got posted as separate posts. The last post created the page 3 but it doesn't open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom