2014 - New TDF Suggestions

Should we switch the way posts are displayed for mobile users?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I was getting bored so I thought to pay this thread a visit.
And now I think this day can't get much worse after I got bored out of my wits reading blah's posts.

Kidding. Thanks Raaabo for the "boring" show.

Niilesh

Padawan
The dark theme need some work. some different color combinations, but I am not sure what maybe others can suggest.
Can we have links and text box a little more highlighted?

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
nope.jpg
can we have that thing where spoilers go visible on mouse-over instead of a nested box?

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
I don't get it. If I post now, it is only visible to me not others is it? Mods moderate the posts them only it's seen?

No one sees it except mod. Only after he approves it from moderation queue, your post will go public. And if no mod is online at that moment, you got no option other than to wait, wait and wait.

ashs1

Padawan
i hate that wait...took a long time for my posts to get posted from my first TDF A/C due to this moderating rule..eventually forgot the username and password.
The 2nd A/C got much quicker approval though.. :)

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
i hate that wait...took a long time for my posts to get posted from my first TDF A/C due to this moderating rule..eventually forgot the username and password.
The 2nd A/C got much quicker approval though.. :)

To control spam, we have to do this.

And just not to trouble members waiting loong for their posts to appear, no of posts for moderation is kept at min.

For usual reasons, it's not possible to moderate posts 24/7. I hope you understand. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom