2 Girls will often torcher me in my dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Oh guys, i don't know what happened to me. Every now & then 2 girls come in my dreams and will just wants to speak with me. They force me to speak but i don't know why i wont speak at all. I can't recognize their faces properly, they looks too blurry. This is happening for me since a week. The first day i thought its just a dream, and the same thing happened after two days then I thought this is something strange, but it happened yesterday as well, now i'm really scared :(.

Sharing this with u guys, so I feel bit relaxed. Any suggestion to overcome this ?

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Do u read too much of comics?

Abe aise kaise-kaise Kriya-Kalap kiye hai jo ladkiya piche padi hai? :p :D

They r taking revenge...

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Next time they come in your dreams, speak to them and tell them to go in krazyfrog's dreams. I'll take good care of them in my dreams. :D

OP
Gigacore

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
@ krazy, lol.. u are really crazy man.. i'm struggling here with some fear..

i want some suggestions guys.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Did you reject a girl who was madly in love with you? I don't know much but they show in Bollywood movies that if such people rejected people suicide, then they they fulfil their benign desires of being with you by visiting you in your dreams. My grandmother had also told me of a similar incident in her rural place. There was a man who was madly in love with a girl in the same village. But those old days could not accept love, and so he could never marry her. Few weeks later, when he was travelling to another village, he was bitten by a snake and he is said to have died after that. on the 13th night after his death, the girl had started complaining about seeing that man in her dreams(she could see his face clearly, as opposed to in your case). The man never spoke to her in her dreams. After few days she was cured of that problem by a vaidya(ayurvedic doctor).

My grandma remembered this incident while she was reading the storyline if Om shanti om in a daily news paper.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Chant Ramraksha stotra.It works 200% if you believe God
+1,
Also, if you are a Brahmin and wear that Sacred thread, just recite the Gayatri Mantra once and tie a know in your sacred thread. If possible, put a metal object such as a key in that thread.

OP
Gigacore

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
@ rohan, I've never fallen i love with any girl. But yeah i rejected a girl :(.. oh man, now after reading ur reply, my legs are shaking, lol.

OP
Gigacore

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
and thanks @ new.

And rohan, yeah i'm a brahmin, will give a try. and i think i will also change my place today.

@ stuge, i really dont know.

Last edited:

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
What lol? Don't go by her age? Usually the more aged people are, more time they have to gossip and bother everybody.......she now-a-days wants me to rent DVDS and play it on my PC......u see shes not that typical old lady who needs a stick to walk, a high power lens to read the newspaper.....Shes a lot healthy at 72 yrs!

@Rohan, awesome knowledge man.. Ever had such experiences?
No personal exp :D, only heard from my grandma

@ rohan.. no she is still alive and she will meet her near college often.
then its definitely not due to this issue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom