2 Girls will often torcher me in my dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renny

Padawan
@ rohan, I've never fallen i love with any girl. But yeah i rejected a girl :(.. oh man, now after reading ur reply, my legs are shaking, lol.

Dude since u rejected this girl maybe the guilt has'nt got over u and maybe dats why u keep gettin this dream,

Maybe ur minds just playin tricks on u,

But can u wake up from this "dream" easily or do the same events playout each time?

And r u all scared or sweaty or shaky when u wake up.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Apart from the cure Rohan suggested, another suggestion is to stand naked on the night of full moon on one leg on your terrace with your hands pointed towards the sky and sing the songs of Om Shanti Om. It is a sure fire recipe. You can sing Dard-E-Disco for immediate effect.

OP
Gigacore

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Dude since u rejected this girl maybe the guilt has'nt got over u and maybe dats why u keep gettin this dream,

AFAIK, she is not that kinda girl. After I rejected, she just wanna be my friend.

Maybe ur minds just playin tricks on u,

Maybe...

But can u wake up from this "dream" easily or do the same events playout each time?

And r u all scared or sweaty or shaky when u wake up.

Exactly, I will wakeup as soon as i feel uncomfortable. But i'm not sweaty or shaky. But my breathing rate will be much high!

Apart from the cure Rohan suggested, another suggestion is to stand naked on the night of full moon on one leg on your terrace with your hands pointed towards the sky and sing the songs of Om Shanti Om. It is a sure fire recipe. You can sing Dard-E-Disco for immediate effect.

like ur avatar ? :D

Last edited:

vaithy

In the zone
Dear Giga,

How long you are going to delay your Marriage, It is your Sub-consensus mind which is rebelling against your will,subsequently reflect in your dreams..
In dream what you see is not actually what you think.. If you think they are Girls then it is not.. this is symbol which represents the objects..Presently you have to take some decision on important matter, which you are avoiding or evading, ( I beleive it is your marraige but may relate to some other problem) solution is entirely with you..

with regards,
vaithy

hullap

Cyborg Agent
LOL

OP
Gigacore

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Dear Giga,

How long you are going to delay your Marriage, It is your Sub-consensus mind which is rebelling against your will,subsequently reflect in your dreams..
In dream what you see is not actually what you think.. If you think they are Girls then it is not.. this is symbol which represents the objects..Presently you have to take some decision on important matter, which you are avoiding or evading, ( I beleive it is your marraige but may relate to some other problem) solution is entirely with you..

with regards,
vaithy

i'm still a student and marriage is too far away.. lol.

And yes, i was avoiding her till she said that she wanna be my friend.

But I think, she is not the one who is giving me a lot of trouble in my dreams.

I'm clueless u know? Coz i've never been into any love scandals or controversies.

And they both are girls, i can clearly make out their voices. And the dream wont lost to long, its just matter of few minutes.. afaik.

int86

You'r Born Free
I thought you are in love, but since there are two , you are not in love.

I think you are frightented at the situation when you have looked at the face of the girl while rejecting her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom