2 Girls will often torcher me in my dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Count Dracula

Journeyman
Lol wut,Two girls torturing you?.I suppose they want a threesome.Lol.

Anways, on to the topic

You know whats a 'kargoti'? Its a kind of black thread stuff which is tied around the waist.It usually has a small bangle of green colour.It will protect you from ghosts etc for a long time.If that bangle breaks/get's lost,It's a signal that it has stopped protecting you and you need a new one.

I wear that Kargoti and a DJ medallion.Lol.DJ medallion is somewhat is a cure too.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
I dream of an underwear floating in the sky which has a smiley face on the front!

LOL! I've seen weird threads, but this is the HEIGHT! Anyway, it ain't breaking no rules.. So enjoy :p

OP
Gigacore

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
one serious question:do they make sexually provocative gestures?

nope.. they behave just like other girls do.. in the real world. they are soft.. but forcible.

I thought you are in love, but since there are two , you are not in love.

I think you are frightented at the situation when you have looked at the face of the girl while rejecting her.

True.. i was frightened while i rejected her..

@ Count Dracula, hmm.. haven't heard about that before.. will give a try..

And I believe in ghosts, but are they really... i think nope..

Arre bhai Giga movies aur cartoons dekhna band karo.maine suna hia ki U watch a lot of cartoons!!
IMO u shud consult a psychiatrist(no offence meant) coz ur prob sounds a bit weird!!

Count Dracula

Journeyman
Dude if Hitboxx's and everyone else's remedies fail,I suppose you have to consult a psychiatrist.This is starting to sound serious.

OP
Gigacore

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Arre bhai Giga movies aur cartoons dekhna band karo.maine suna hia ki U watch a lot of cartoons!!
IMO u shud consult a psychiatrist(no offence meant) coz ur prob sounds a bit weird!!

na.. i wont watch any cartoons...

And i'm going to consult any psychiatrists or others.. I will just forget about thing for few days.

And all those days i was thinking about the dream myself without sharing it with anyone, not even wit my parents/friends. So I'm bit relaxed after few suggestions.

Lemme see for few more days... if they come back again in my dreams, i will sure gonna f**k them off... lol

Dude if Hitboxx's and everyone else's remedies fail,I suppose you have to consult a psychiatrist.This is starting to sound serious.

be cool dude.. i'm getting cooler now.. and u have started to worry and makes to scare away once again.. now i just wanna forget it.. finding some ways..

will watch those movies.. if possible.

Last edited:

tuxfan

Technomancer
Thanks Kalpik for pointing this thread to me. I have had a great laugh at the end of a heavy day!

But on the other hand I am shocked that these are some of the the future techies of our nation! :rolleyes:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Actually one way not to dream in sleep is to usually tire yourself so much that you fall asleep instantly and wake up straight in the morning without dreaming.

@sunny, I can tell you its not the cartoons. I watch more cartoons. If I go by your logic I would have entire Mahila Mandal in my dreams!

@kalpik LOL! Floating underwear! And I thought my dreams are weird!

adi007

Youngling
1.You have watched excess of educational items :))
or
2.Exam tension may be the reason
or
3.You have gone crazy,so a good physician is required...

and BTW are you feeling any wetness(due to sweat :)) )??

and if it's too troubling ask the girls to come in my sleep
ask them to contact me at adithyau[at]gmail[dot]com....:))

i will take care of them....

Last edited:
OP
Gigacore

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
ok.. now i feel like avoiding this thread... i just wanna forget about that as vishal gupta suggested and convinced me in the IM.

@ any mods, please close/delete this thread... for my sake

Count Dracula

Journeyman
He sent them earlier in my dreams.And the corresponding day I woke up, my wallet did not have a single penny.

EDIT: Sorry for replying after you asked to stop this,Sorry.Authorities in charge,please delete my post.(Not even a minute difference between our post's so excuse me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom