18 super moderators, 6 admins = 1 mismanaged forum called ThinkDigit forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Well, we have 6 admins and 18 moderators. It seems that we must be some super busy forum where thousands of new posts and hundreds of new threads everyday. But we all know what the reality is, don't we?

Where are our "Dear moderators" and "Dearest Admins"?

A humble request request: Some of the greens should leave their greenism and start living in this forum as a normal members because their greenism is not doing any good.

I hope I am not banned because I am tyring to voice against the "privileged".

utsav

damn busy...
i go to bed evry night at around 4am and in regular intervals keep visiting the forum and it really looks bad to see so many spam threads lying untouched by mods for several hours .from the past few months i am seeing that many spam threads are never deleted for example this one *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109139 . it was spammed over 26 hours back :| but no mod deleted it.

people post query threads in review section and no moderator bothers to move it to QnA section .

god knows what will happen to this forum.. :(

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Its sooooo easy to point fingers right? This is how the forum looks to us:

*img264.imageshack.us/img264/4114/spamq.th.png%5D*img264.imageshack.us/img264/4114/spamq.th.png

utsav

damn busy...
Arey kalpik bhai chill. I think this thread is pointed only to the ones who are not working for the forum even though they hav powers. I find only few mods active(including you) and working to keep the forum organised. But the main thing is that the forum is getting out of control coz many mods are not working the same way .

Coool

I'm Back!:D
Have a look at these Mods profiles:

mail2and: last activity 21-01-2009 08:45 PM
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/member.php?u=903

Byte: Last Activity: 12-01-2009 04:50 PM
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/member.php?u=39

GNUrag: Last Activity: 30-12-2008 04:51 PM
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/member.php?u=1306

enoonmai: Last Activity: 15-08-2008 06:21 PM :shocked:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/member.php?u=2461

it_waaznt_me : Last Activity: 06-02-2009 02:59 AM

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/member.php?u=154

NewsBytes: Last Activity: 13-05-2008 03:21 PM
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/member.php?u=44663

Phoenix: Last Activity: 10-10-2006 10:52 AM yeh tho mar hi gaya!!!
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/member.php?u=17094

And Now don't BAN me for pointing fingers:D:p

red_devil

Back!
^ looking at the activity info of all those mods, looks like the only qualification to become a mod is to be inactive :p

that means you can't become one cos you're waaay too active :D

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm satisfied with the work of the moderators. :)

What we actually need is the removal of bugs from the forum. :oops:

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Its sooooo easy to point fingers right? This is how the forum looks to us:

*img264.imageshack.us/img264/4114/spamq.th.png%5D*img264.imageshack.us/img264/4114/spamq.th.png

There are lots of Vbulletin plugins to stop all these spam posts. You can request admin to install few mods. If admin wants I can suggest few mods.

My Vbulletin forum was also flooded by spams posts daily, but now I get almost zero spam posts. :)

utsav

damn busy...
Yeah bugs r main thing. But mods too play an imp role na. I dont hav grudge against any particular mod. All am asking is some proper management in which admins too have to play a proper role.
Raaabo is very busy wid his workload so he cant be blamed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom