18 super moderators, 6 admins = 1 mismanaged forum called ThinkDigit forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
Well, I think there is no need to argue on this :)

Think about this.

Who want to maintain this forum ? The company behind ThinkDigit ? What they get ? Other than the revenue from ads. They get the name of a good technology forum, that is all. So they may not be interested to spend a lot on this.

Now as far as I know, the mods are not paid (sorry if I am not wrong, but even if they are getting paid, it will not be much for sure) , so there is no use in fighting with them, they are doing it as a service.

People come to Digit forum, make use of it, contribute to it and when their time come, they leave the forum. Nothing can be done in that. It is not degradation, it is life. We all have our own priorities in life, some may be personal, some may be job related, so we can't expect all senior members / mods / contributing nice guys to stay here for ever and maintain the forum.

And regarding the present mods, changing them or appointing is left to the Admins, that also if they (Admin and the company behind ThinkDigit) are interested.

My suggestion is, ignore the threads which we do not like. Help others as much as possible, stay in the forum as far as we can and appreciate the good work others do for the forum.

Wise words, sir. :)

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Those who don't want to be a bystander and really do something, why not invest their own dough, start their forum, be the ADMIN/MOD or whatever Supreme Being they like to be, invite those who are interested and leave those who are satisfied with TDF.:rolleyes:
Lets just leave it at that. I guess Rohan is not understanding (never will) what im trying to say. I'm locking this thread as its nothing but mockery. I urge you people to open another thread, and post your suggestions. I agree the forum (software wise) is in a mess. But you need to understand that us MODs cannot fix that. And name calling/mocking will NOT help. What i can promise is taking those issues up with the admins personally. But after that, it's their choice!

Edit: Already made a thread. Please continue here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom