18 super moderators, 6 admins = 1 mismanaged forum called ThinkDigit forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
seriuosly this forum is going down...

this forum was used to be flooded with members like drgrudge , VG , etc .. etc.... and now all i see is newbie ( i mean to say members new to this forum )

Can all of those gushing over ex-Digitians and their post counts realize that they were just forum members! They did not cure cancer or discover the origins of the universe. So WTF hoopla all about?? Let us keep Digitians where they belong -> in front of their systems!

OP
victor_rambo

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Can all of those gushing over ex-Digitians and their post counts realize that they were just forum members! They did not cure cancer or discover the origins of the universe. So WTF hoopla all about?? Let us keep Digitians where they belong -> in front of their systems!
How dare you say that to a person like VG? Do you think VG is some ordinary guy like you? VG and few others are the 'Jewels' of TDF.

Coool

I'm Back!:D
from last month i have seen hitbox, kalpik & pathik handling the forums pretty good,

Imagine if 3-6 (you too in that 6 mods list and don't ban me:D) mods are handling the forum good, 10 mods can handle the forum great...

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
I feel the forum is fine the way it is. But a good change once in a while is nice.. But the no of active users is also lowered..
Wish someone could do something about that..

utsav

damn busy...
I feel the forum is fine the way it is. But a good change once in a while is nice.. But the no of active users is also lowered..
Wish someone could do something about that..

Active users hav increased. It was some 1.6k 8 months back and its now 2.5k .but the forum was much better 8 months back than it is today.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
To make a possible positive outcome of this rather silly(read fiery) thread, we all need to give a chance to the mods to jusify their positions. Throwing endless rants & pointing fingers will not help neither mods, nor members neither the forum.

I suggest, we should take a Admin+Mods+Members meet at IRC & come to a solution which will be agreeable to all. So I request to stop wasting your energies in bashing the green guys. I know some of them should be sacked but still shouting like a monkey shows the world how polite, helpful the Digitiians are.

Keep Smiling, Rock On :)

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
well i just joined this forum to read Vishal Gupta tutorials and many other guys like koolbluez graphic tutorials ..imav windows tutorials... That time digit forum rox but now................... :(

OP
victor_rambo

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
^^ And now he'll reply that its YOUR fault you took it personally :|
Whatever I reply, I think everybody has seen here what 6 admins and 18 super moderators have done.

Only one admin could accept the fact that we need a change and show a ray of hope. Since you are busy defending yourself and others, I can't do much about it. You can continue to defend yourself see and we all will continue to see whats happening.

Grow up and stop cribbing about it.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
OMG! You cant read or something?

You didn't read this? *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1057483&postcount=23

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
So when can we expect things to get better?
^^ When you stop acting like an idiot, and co-operate with us in a civilized manner. There is a "tone" in which you request something. You are not in a position to "demand". Just remember that :|

We also are "users" of this forum. We want its betterment just as much as you.

red_devil

Back!
Rambo, i can understand your frustration at all these bugs and irregularities present in the forum...but then there is a certain limit as to how much one can ask for changes to be made...[for however good they are of the forum itself]

so just leave it mate....you've made your point...now its for the admins to look into it...if they don't care enough, just say "To Hell with TDF" and move on...no point in repeating the same stuff over and over again...afterall you didn't pay a buck for membership etc...so you got no right in being a hard nose and demand stuff....leave TDF (if you feel that its too hard being around here) just like others have left(VG or anyone else for that matter..) .. i'm sure there are many other well maintained forums out there....

Please quit being a cry baby [even if you're crying for the well being of the forum]

PS : i don't care if mods/admins ban me for saying out what i feel...

Last edited:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Rambo, i can understand your frustration at all these bugs and irregularities present in the forum...but then there is a certain limit as to how much one can ask for changes to be made...[for however good they are of the forum itself]

so just leave it mate....you've made your point...now its for the admins to look into it...if they don't care enough, just say "To Hell with TDF" and move on...no point in repeating the same stuff over and over again...afterall you didn't pay a buck for membership etc...so you got no right in being a hard nose and demand stuff....leave TDF (if you feel that its too hard being around here) just like others have left(VG or anyone else for that matter..) .. i'm sure there are many other well maintained forums out there....

Please quit being a cry baby [even if you're crying for the well being of the forum]

cry-baby like
[URL=*imageshack.us]*img6.imageshack.us/img6/8563/6a00bf76d09e10438300c22.jpg
*img6.imageshack.us/img6/6a00bf76d09e10438300c22.jpg/1/w399.png[/URL]
?

OP
victor_rambo

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़

Thanks dude.

^^ When you stop acting like an idiot, and co-operate with us in a civilized manner. There is a "tone" in which you request something. You are not in a position to "demand". Just remember that :|

We also are "users" of this forum. We want its betterment just as much as you.
Be a man and stop calling others "idiot". Don't use such words as fillers because you have nothing better to say

Co-operate with you means to wait for few months to create such a thread again. Correct naa?

Anywayz, I don't care whatsoever...I think I have shown enough concern for the forum, even though I was never asked to do it. So sorry for forgetting that only 6 admins and 18 super mods are the only people who understand that forum needs change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom