18 super moderators, 6 admins = 1 mismanaged forum called ThinkDigit forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
So what if he's not d owner...at least he is not being a bystander...sirf thoda garam ho jata hai jaldi
Stop making fun of him and I wonder where is our one and only Admin Anorion:confused::rolleyes:

@Anorion, if u r reading this...
We are serious about the forum and if ur taking some actions in background, plese do keep us updated

Thanx

red_devil

Back!
^ there is a difference in being concerned about the forum by pointing out the mistakes and being a PITA !!

RAMBO is slowing moving towards being a PITA !!

OP
victor_rambo

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
^ abey tune toh is forum ka theka nahi le rakha !!

stop cribbing !!! BE A MAN [no not PHYSICALLY..] !!!
This forum is like online home for many of us. Many of us hang out here when we have time. So it really annoys that the forum is degrading so fast.

Kalpik is perhaps forgetting that this forum was not created by just 6 admins and 18 moderators, but a lot more people. So yes, we are in a position to "demand". I don't need any Kalpik to tell me if I can demand or not.

And yeah, you may not be aware, but I have saved the thinkdigit website from getting hacked badly. so I have the right to demand. Got it? I have not been just a bystander.

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
^ demand ... yes you can..[if it is feasible]

demand again if your demand isn't fulfilled..

but you just can't keep demanding till the end of the world [or the forum]... at some point, its better to just keep quiet and watch if somethings are being done....have patience mate...there is no point in just popping up ever so often with new threads...you'll only end up making a huge fool of yourself [if you haven't already !! :rolleyes:]

And yeah, you may not be aware, but I have saved the thinkdigit website from getting hacked badly. so I have the right to demand. Got it? I have not been just a bystander.
somehow this statement of yours makes me think of you like a kid in a classroom desperately trying to get the attention of the teacher...

and i've had enough of your "bystander" logic....what can one do ?? like it or not... you gotta accept the truth...heck...why don't you do something yourself !!??!!

since you're this all protecting lad...why don't you do something ?? hack into the DB and delete all threads or anything like that !!

don't just be a bystander and yell around on forum [by creating threads]...got b@ll$ do something yourself...else just cork up that loud mouth of yours !!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 26636

well..i see this thread is finally going nowhere like all the others that start off for something good...red devil & rambo- both of you are overdoing it..& all the rest of the members are only fuelling rambo's anger/frustration by making fun of him..

OP
victor_rambo

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
^ demand ... yes you can..[if it is feasible]

demand again if your demand isn't fulfilled..

but you just can't keep demanding till the end of the world [or the forum]... at some point, its better to just keep quiet and watch if somethings are being done....have patience mate...there is no point in just popping up ever so often with new threads...you'll only end up making a huge fool of yourself [if you haven't already !! :rolleyes:]

somehow this statement of yours makes me think of you like a kid in a classroom desperately trying to get the attention of the teacher...

and i've had enough of your "bystander" logic....what can one do ?? like it or not... you gotta accept the truth...heck...why don't you do something yourself !!??!!

since you're this all protecting lad...why don't you do something ?? hack into the DB and delete all threads or anything like that !!

don't just be a bystander and yell around on forum [by creating threads]...got b@ll$ do something yourself...else just cork up that loud mouth of yours !!
Well...sorry for not mentioning it, It was not directed at you, but at kalpik, because he thinks that I don't have the right to demand.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
The should be a rule, must actually, that any mod not active for more than 6 months shall lose his/her position as mod.

And that a new mod should replace this mod.

I think those old mods should be stripped off their status, especially since they have already "DIED"(rightly said "mar gaye").

Anyone for new mods? And maybe we can do voting instead of being picked by admins or mods.

din

Tribal Boy
Well, I think there is no need to argue on this :)

Think about this.

Who want to maintain this forum ? The company behind ThinkDigit ? What they get ? Other than the revenue from ads. They get the name of a good technology forum, that is all. So they may not be interested to spend a lot on this.

Now as far as I know, the mods are not paid (sorry if I am not wrong, but even if they are getting paid, it will not be much for sure) , so there is no use in fighting with them, they are doing it as a service.

People come to Digit forum, make use of it, contribute to it and when their time come, they leave the forum. Nothing can be done in that. It is not degradation, it is life. We all have our own priorities in life, some may be personal, some may be job related, so we can't expect all senior members / mods / contributing nice guys to stay here for ever and maintain the forum.

And regarding the present mods, changing them or appointing is left to the Admins, that also if they (Admin and the company behind ThinkDigit) are interested.

My suggestion is, ignore the threads which we do not like. Help others as much as possible, stay in the forum as far as we can and appreciate the good work others do for the forum.

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
This reminds me of Vaibhavtech's regular threads to make him a MOD. :D

[humor]
Those who don't want to be a bystander and really do something, why not invest their own dough, start their forum, be the ADMIN/MOD or whatever Supreme Being they like to be, invite those who are interested and leave those who are satisfied with TDF.:rolleyes:

And oh yeah, please stop repeating the line '6 Admins and 18 Mods' over and over again. It gets old after a while you see....
[/humor]

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Kick out the defunct mods.

Vote for new mods, u might make a poll with worthy people, and the forum members vote in a time span for the one who's worthy, or more than one as there are many defunct units now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom