** ~10k mobile advice thread **

AJK

Broken In
Thanks aroraanant and sam for your replies ... I checked out both the explorer and the Fire XT at Reliance Digital this evening and found that even though the Fire XT was higher on specs it lagged a bit while running apps and even the bottom keys werent responsive enough .. Exlporer on the other hand was pretty fast and responsive and worked like a charm .. Im going ahead with the HTC Explorer..

MatchBoxx

the m0nk who sold his PC!
Sensation for 22k is much better than both.
And if you want to pick one among the two then obviously Sola.

Can you please explain why should i buy Sola and not Neo V?
I'm really confused.
How about HTC Rhyme?

Last edited:

aroraanant

Explorer
Sola has got a dual core processor and has got a better internal memory.
While the Neo V has a front facing camera and Sola doesn't

Epinephrine

Broken In
Wanna buy a phone for my brother. Budget is upto 10k. After going through this thread, i am stuck between LG Optimus NET P690 and HTC Explorer (Pico) A310e.
Which of these have better battery backup? How much is the difference?
If the internal memory of explorer is just 90mb and considering that android doesnt allow installing apps to memory card, would i be able to install enough apps and games? I am really interested in installing a lot of apps and games in this device.

Raccoon

Journeyman
For both these concerns, buy the Net. Better battery and more memory. You can move many/most apps to card but you still need internal memory and lack of it can easily be an issue with just 90 MB. Further, you will get AF cam with Net. Explorer is worth buying only if the exterior (including build quality) is more important.

Epinephrine

Broken In
But its proccy is weaker in performance compared to explorer, though what i care about is whether it will be able to play games lag free? Or in other words which of these two will play games better?

Guys is there a website which shows all explorer colors properly, its not available on shops, and i am going to buy online, but cant decide on colors, i have 3 options on Saholic -
Metallic Black
Active Black
Active Royal
Which one is more popular?

desai_amogh

In the zone
Guys, Just FYI,

I recently noted an ebay scam while searching for a mobile..

Please go though this thread if you do online shoping or like ebay.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/buying-ad...ms-sellers-faking-reputation.html#post1660239

Epinephrine

Broken In
Hey guys, finally bought HTC Explorer, from Flikart, for 8999, with 8gb Micro SDHC free with it.
I want to tell u guys somethings which i noticed are different from what i read here in this thread about this phone.
- It comes with simple earphones.
- It comes with 2gb Micro SD (Some other site confused me about this)
Everything else is same.
BTW phone is nice, havent used much so cant say more than that.

bubusam13

Human
Guyz, Increase your budget more than 10k. Below 10K phones will ruin your android experience. I am finding even 1GHz CPU slow and 512 MB ram and 320 MB internal storage not enough. The 4 GB mSD I got is now full though it hardly have any music or movies.

So increase your budget slightly above 10K.

active

Right off the assembly line
Hi Guys!

My Budget is 10,000.Rs...

Please Suggest me best mobile under my price range....

my friends suggest Me some mobiles....i dont know which one is best..

HTC explorer, samsung y and Karbonn A9...

Which phone is best..tell me friends....

Thanks!

Regards!

-=Active=-

amarff

Broken In
Exlorer for app experience

Hi, I am thinking of buying exlporer but the main issue is the internal memory size. I will install lots of apps on my android and will definitely try the big hd games. So is explorer recommended or i will have to increase my budget?

Top Bottom