** ~10k mobile advice thread **

_prabhat

Journeyman
It depends on how you intend to use.
Even the NOKIA 3300 is considered as BEST, at its times.

This way every phone will be best phone.

For most people, it is not true. Well it can create a debate what is definition of best phone. But generally a phone which is measured/compared on many features against all the phones in its price range at that particular time is considered a best phone. I have used word generally.

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
Then how it is best if it doesn't have fm radio, it does not have flash, it has limited apps ?

Best in class video playback and camera for starters..

best mobile phone with budget of rs 10k(i can extend it by 1-1.5 if quality is good)..i have underlined nokia lumia 520 ,,but no fm radio ,no flash and limited apps is holding me back :(,,

Would you seriously be using the "radio" when you can play your songs, i doubt it..
And if you wanna go for flash then you'l have to raise your budget and go for L620(Flash + Front camera)..

icebags

Technomancer
anyone checked galaxy s duos ? some times this one is available @ ebay @ <11k
Combo of Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 - Buy Combo of Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 Pure White Online at Best Prices in India - Samsung: Flipkart.com

newdelhi

Broken In
This way every phone will be best phone.

For most people, it is not true. Well it can create a debate what is definition of best phone. But generally a phone which is measured/compared on many features against all the phones in its price range at that particular time is considered a best phone. I have used word generally.
hey bought samsung galaxy s advance yesterday :)

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
guys why do you recommend phones like micromax when clearly their service sucks so much? Even if they give me Canvas hd for 10k i wont get it as the after sales of mmx is so horrible i have personal experience. So anyone with budget of 7-8k better get Galaxy Young or other such branded phone.Better safe then sorry.MMX and other local brands only focus on selling their devices for cheap with so regards to consumer after the product is bought. mmx company must be closed down and its heads must be jailed for cheating and neglecting their customers.This is coming from me as i have experienced their service.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
^Calm down.
Even I have bad experiences with them, and if you go through last 2 pages I have said this multiple times too. It's upto the one buying the mobile to gamble whether or not he wants better service. Some people I know are even lucky enough that their devices are running properly without any problems for around 6 months now. If you really have THAT bad experience with them that you want their heads to be jailed, go to consumer court. No point cursing them here. Everyone knows their CS is crap.

H2O

Journeyman
Android Phone Under 6K.

I'm quite new to Android and all. Will try it out for the first time. I don't need the phone for any heavy gaming purpose. Don't really need a good camera either. It would be mostly for multimedia purpose like listening to some songs or watching videos and browsing Internet. Any recommendations?

Thanks.

Posted it by mistake in the other board by mistake.

nitheeshr

Broken In
guys.. im confused about xolo q700, q800 and x910.. x910 has got 400mhz graphics clock speed but single core.. please suggest the best one..

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
guys.. im confused about xolo q700, q800 and x910.. x910 has got 400mhz graphics clock speed but single core.. please suggest the best one..

X910 but there is still some app compatibility problem. not all apps and games support X86 processor based mobiles. else go for Q700 and save some money. Q800 is using the same chipset as Q700 so spending more on Q800 doesn't makes a lot of sense now.

Minion

Conversation Architect
1. Budget? 10K(max) less if possible
2. Display type and size? minimum 4 inch display must be crisp
3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip? bar
4. Preferred choice of brand? no preference if product is good
5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type) inclined to touchscreen
6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera.need auto focus,flash is must camera should be decent
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc). android
8. Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi etc)Please specify clearly. 3G and wifi is must
9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)? NA
10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)? mainly calls, texting,listening music,watching movies
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? thinking about xolo q700
12. Any other info that you want to share good audio output during calls and music is an important factor

Last edited:

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Can anyone post their user review of Xolo Q700 ? Am interested in the phone but not sure as its not a reputed brand.

Top Bottom