** ~10k mobile advice thread **

MatchBoxx

the m0nk who sold his PC!
Guys..I need to buy a cell phone

suggest me the cheapest phone which has 3G front Camera for video calling.
brands Nokia/Samsung or LG

get a Samsung, i don't remember the exact model number of the phone, but i remember the commercial. The commercial is like, a group of people skydives and they streams the video directly through front facing camera. MRP 4.3K

daksh1990

Right off the assembly line
How is samsung galaxy POP i heard its a good phone...nice battery life capacitive touch screen and nice features pls suggest...Nokia E5 also is decent in that range??

vishcool

Banned
Micromax A70

Hi
GUYS
Please Give your expert advice on this phone.
and any other phone in this price range

What do u guys suggest ??

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
this mobile can be a steal or a waste of money. the battery used is of almost same capacity as Galaxy 3 & Optimus One. but the talktime is just 4hrs = substandard battery. now Android is known to empty the battery juice in less than 24hrs & i feel this one won't last more than 12hrs on a single charge. hope i am wrong.

subashj

Broken In
lg optimus one vs galaxy fit

lg optimus one ,galaxy fit both phones r at around 10k but i cannot decide in btwn 2 .. so pls suggest wch phone is good...

Last edited:

Neo

subashj said:
lg optimus one ,galaxy fit both phones r at around 10k but i cannot decide in btwn 2 .. so pls suggest wch phone is good...

forget Samsung.

Sam said:
Optimus One at 10k or less. Wildfire S at 13k or less.
Optimus One @~8500 on Letsbuy.
I have some Ques.
Is shopping Online safe? i never did it before.
The price that Letsbuy shows is the final price which i have to pay or VAT will be added after that?
can i increase O1's warranty?how much will it cost then?

pmkarun

Broken In
Hi Guys, Planning to gift a mobile phone for my sister:)
I have zeroed down the option to LG Optimus One:)

No flashing/rooting will be done at least for 1 year.. So is it okay to go with LG, bcoz somewhere I heard without rooting LG O1 is not so impressive with respect to performance????

Is it possible to play games like angry birds in it????

Need suggestions.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

Fit got a lot of issues & if you don't want to complain later, stay away from it. big screen with low resolution, looks ugly/plasticy, no gingerbread update (so far) & less community support (visit O1's community forum at XDA once cause you can say you won't root now but over time this is what will keep your phone ticking), small battery = complain about bad battery backup. but Fit packs 5Mp camera that works (don't get O1 if camera is your top priority).

Hi Guys, Planning to gift a mobile phone for my sister:)
I have zeroed down the option to LG Optimus One:)

No flashing/rooting will be done at least for 1 year.. So is it okay to go with LG, bcoz somewhere I heard without rooting LG O1 is not so impressive with respect to performance????

Is it possible to play games like angry birds in it????

Need suggestions.

for 10k get O1 but update the OS to the latest version to enjoy good performance, if you won't root.

almost all games work fine except angry birds. this is one game that lags a lot.

Optimus One @~8500 on Letsbuy.
I have some Ques.
Is shopping Online safe? i never did it before.
The price that Letsbuy shows is the final price which i have to pay or VAT will be added after that?
can i increase O1's warranty?how much will it cost then?

no. thats the final price. but if possible ask for COD. but i feel that option isn't avl once coupon code is applied.

i have brought PC parts online but never a mobile. & it is safe. get it.

about warranty, i think this option isn't avl for online shopping. or ask their customer care dept.

sanads

Tech Lover
Samsung Galaxy Fit vs HTC Wildfire

I want a android phone with folowing must must have specification
1. 3G
2. Wifi
3. Good Battery
4. full touch
5.Android 2.2(Froyo)
6. price maximum 10.5k

Please help me to choose i find those model may be the best in this price
samsung fit & Htc wildfire................thanks in adv.

Top Bottom