1000+ reasons never to buy any Apple products

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
1009 : If you buy an iphone, you will get ridiculed by tech geeks saying how dumb your choice was. Hence, to avoid embarrassment and humiliation, dont buy apple.

rish1

Cyborg Agent
Its not about the specs. Apple tries to give the user the best experience with its control over the h/w n s/w.

seriously ? apple users have been cribbing about Ios crashes due to 1 gb ram in ipad in safari browser..

its not about top of the line specs i agree but 1gb ram with suffocating user experience ? .. a 100 $ phone carries 1 gb ram these days.. even low end phones costing 200-300$ have 2 gb ram now a days ..

if its not about specs then why give the Best custom Made CPU ? why not stick with the low end cortex A53 instead of spending money on custom Cortex A57 cores ?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Apple might try to give users the best experience, but at what cost? Its a completely walled ghetto eco system. You can't do much without iTunes and as pointed out by [MENTION=145504]quagmire[/MENTION], iPhone 6's NFC is only limited to Apple Pay, hence effectively eliminating its usefulness outside of the US. You cannot make Wifi hotspots, cannot share files over bluetooth, etc. I don't understand why Apple fans (especially in India) don't see this.

To be honest, I am not really a fan of Android as well, but I love anything that's Open Source and Android surely qualifies. You could fork the whole Android source code and make your own Android clone. Also, you can develop apps on Windows, Linux and Mac as opposed to only Mac for iOS apps. Also development of apps on Android is more flexible, since it's java, you could use existing libraries with your app and test it in an emulator as opposed to a simulator for iOS.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
[MENTION=156672]Desmond[/MENTION] - You can create wifi hotspot.

Since when?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, they see it alright.
I have heard many stories who realize the 'usefulness' of an Apple phone.. but .. after they bought.

That is why we have reviews. People don't bother to read them.

I still don't understand why you'd need iTunes to transfer anything to the device. Its like getting a Steam Machine but you can't transfer anything to it unless you have Steam installed on another machine.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
seriously ? apple users have been cribbing about Ios crashes due to 1 gb ram in ipad in safari browser..

its not about top of the line specs i agree but 1gb ram with suffocating user experience ? .. a 100 $ phone carries 1 gb ram these days.. even low end phones costing 200-300$ have 2 gb ram now a days ..

if its not about specs then why give the Best custom Made CPU ? why not stick with the low end cortex A53 instead of spending money on custom Cortex A57 cores ?

No one looks at the Specs when buying iPhone coz if they do then they will not buy

amjath

Human Spambot
Did u guys say this news

4K video recording app for iPhone 5s now available, costs $999.99 - GSMArena Blog

A 4k Video recording app for iphone 5s is just $999.99

amjath

Human Spambot
from 2008
Confirmed: Eight Morons Bought the $999 I Am Rich iPhone Application

We had some doubts about the authenticity of the clown who bought the $999 I'm Rich iPhone app, but Armin Heinrich-the German author of the application-has confirmed that not only one moron, but eight dumbasses actually bought the application.

I laughed so hard :rofl:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
What the f? That 1k USD app is true? I thought it was a joke when I just looked at the news on GSMA's blog! Jeez!

Even from Apple's standard that's weird!

sumit05

In the zone
ACP Pradyuman : Laash Mein Se Kidney Gayab Hai..Iska Matlab Samjhe Daya?
Daya : Kya Sir?
ACP: Marne Se Pehle Zaroor Isne iPhone 6 Kharida Hoga!

Top Bottom