1000+ reasons never to buy any Apple products

OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Re: 1000 reasons never to buy any Apple products

One reason is enough for me. The usage experience of iPhone 5S for one week.

Thanks, I actually like when a chapter closes for me permanently, less choice, less review reading, less hassle in decision making, more sleep.

just curious to know what made you switch sides? came across some posts in old threads
*www.digit.in/forum/mobiles-tablets...-android-tablets-what-would-you-choose-2.html

amjath

Human Spambot

just curious to know what made you switch sides? came across some posts in old threads
*www.digit.in/forum/mobiles-tablets...-android-tablets-what-would-you-choose-2.html

ewww that hurt :nanananana: I know what he will say for this

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz

Reason 1002 : My ipod cracked spontaneously killing my dog

tkin

Back to school!!

Reason 1004: Its ugly, as much as I don't like the iphones, I admired their design. Loved the straight edge, new design takes away the sharpness, imho HTC M8 looks better than iphone 6.

bikramjitkar

In the zone

Reason 1004: Its ugly, as much as I don't like the iphones, I admired their design. Loved the straight edge, new design takes away the sharpness, imho HTC M8 looks better than iphone 6.

Same here. If the price of the 5S drops considerably, I might get one.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
ewww that hurt :nanananana: I know what he will say for this
Really? :)
Yes, I know. I did favour Apple and iOS over Android, but that was when I didn't use an iPhone. I can write so many things about my experience about the whole 12 days of my iP5S usage, negative experience rather but don't really have the time.
All I can say that I shouldn't have loved something before having personal experience with it, and when the thing you like heavily disappoints you, you don't only switch sides, but loathe your ex-lover more than you can think of.
iOS / Apple are a closed chapter for me, and I would like Android to follow the same, if only there were a better alternative. There is, but it is still kinda, well, immature.

PS: One more thing I should add, my views about Android didn't change that much, I still don't like it, but extremely unfortunate that I don't have any other option as I said.

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

PS: One more thing I should add, my views about Android didn't change that much, I still don't like it, but extremely unfortunate that I don't have any other option as I said.

Well, your post is Reason no# 1005. :p
Anyway, as per a digit article, Blackberry 10 is superior than any other mobile OS, even Android. You might want to use it for sometime before making last statement. ;)
Of course, it have its own cons and limitations.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Anyway, as per a digit article, Blackberry 10 is superior than any other mobile OS, even Android. You might want to use it for sometime before making last statement. ;)
Lol I have been constantly keeping an eye on it. Just need to know if Android apps will really run on it, natively, if yes, **** Android, I'm game.
Got too much dependant on some apps.

amjath

Human Spambot

Also Skinned android from HTC takes the second place which just ~1% away to take the lead. BB is all about mails, if u drop it, it will lose the crown [as per digit].
I might try skinned HTC someday, but pricing :rolleyes:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Also Skinned android from HTC takes the second place which just ~1% away to take the lead. BB is all about mails, if u drop it, it will lose the crown [as per digit].
I might try skinned HTC someday, but pricing :rolleyes:
Which hTC will you try? M8? Awful camera, metal build, thanks. E8? No custom support whatsoever!
Damn, there's just no perfect phone any more!

amjath

Human Spambot
Which hTC will you try? M8? Awful camera, metal build, thanks. E8? No custom support whatsoever!
Damn, there's just no perfect phone any more!

Someday bro someday, when they lose this ultra pixel gimmick BS and release a decent product ofcourse with wide custom support

Top Bottom