1000+ reasons never to buy any Apple products

Minion

Conversation Architect
1014 : Apple is suing one of our beloved Drinks, Appy fizz on the use of word 'Appy'. Apple has claimed they hold the rights to use the word 'Apple' and all its variations in a branded product. They say saifali khan appy adds tarnish their image and people confuse the drink with their product and they dont wanna be associated with an ugly looking non-actor like him.

What more one can expect from those morons.

amjath

Human Spambot
Reviews are up on my fav sites
iPhone 6 and 6 Plus review: bigger and better, but with stiffer competition
iPhone 6 review | The Verge
iPhone 6 Plus review | The Verge

BTW shocking truth

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
1015 : For those uncomfortable with handling iphone 6 plus size, Apple has recommended Hand augmentation at surgical clinics. Apple is including special coupons with every new iphone which will shave 30% off on the cost of surgery for one hand and 25% off on the next hand if one decides to do so. And for those unwilling to alter their hands, Apple is in process of devising an appendage called 'Ihand' which can be worn over the hands so that one can easily navigate the entire screen with one hand.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Reviews are up on my fav sites
iPhone 6 and 6 Plus review: bigger and better, but with stiffer competition
iPhone 6 review | The Verge
iPhone 6 Plus review | The Verge

BTW shocking truth

Such a level of consumerism is absurd.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
1015 : For those uncomfortable with handling iphone 6 plus size, Apple has recommended Hand augmentation at surgical clinics. Apple is including special coupons with every new iphone which will shave 30% off on the cost of surgery for one hand and 25% off on the next hand if one decides to do so. And for those unwilling to alter their hands, Apple is in process of devising an appendage called 'Ihand' which can be worn over the hands so that one can easily navigate the entire screen with one hand.

:rofl:

amjath

Human Spambot
Ordered iPhone 5s 16GB Space grey @35099 - 10% cashback[1250 max] = 33849 from Amazon.in for my sister.

She is the happiest soul on earth, she will continue to be, cause she booked me this weekend to help her out on everything

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Ordered iPhone 5s 16GB Space grey @35099 - 10% cashback[1250 max] = 33849 from Amazon.in for my sister.

She is the happiest soul on earth, she will continue to be, cause she booked me this weekend to help her out on everything

Reason#1016: iPhone makes you book your time, thereby not allowing your own time to Yourself. :shock:

tkin

Back to school!!
Nice to see iPhone 6 can bend, just like the GFLex :cool:
iPhone 6 and 6 Plus can bend in pockets, users complain | Technology | theguardian.com

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
reason 1016: most of iSheep are n00bs

4Chan prank gets Apple users to microwave their iPhones - Your Community
Fake microwave charging ad enrages Apple iOS8 users

:rofl:

OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
iOS 8 you have to delete any images you want to get rid of 3-4 times
delete from whatsapp group (if the stuff originates there)
delete from recently added (camera roll is gone :()
delete from recently deleted photos (it's a recycle bin thingy for photos now)
delete from cloud (if you back it up there)

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
iOS 8 you have to delete any images you want to get rid of 3-4 times
delete from whatsapp group (if the stuff originates there)
delete from recently added (camera roll is gone :()
delete from recently deleted photos (it's a recycle bin thingy for photos now)
delete from cloud (if you back it up there)

This is ridiculous. Who the hell thought of this? Why not have a single gallery like in Android?

Here we go!!:p
a1ZdoG2_700b_v1.jpg
(Source:9gag)

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Now please don't tell me this guy really tried it! I mean I know that most of them are dumb, but really?

*tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/09/25/981d63bf8c9e94cbd7993c3155dc9cc8.jpg

Top Bottom