1000+ reasons never to buy any Apple products

.jRay.

Youngling
Re: 1000 reasons never to buy any Apple products

I wonder how many fanboys are butthurt right now.

sumit05

In the zone
Re: Apple officially announces the iPhone 6 Plus with a 5.5-inch display

Just a SMS :wink:
Apple iPhone6 is available in India for approx Rs.65k.
Other great option:
Bangkok return ticket: 18k
2 Nights Hotel Stay: 10k
Meals: 4K
Massage: 3K
Shopping: 11k
Misc: 2K
Savings: 17K
Come back to India and buy any Xiaomi mi3, MOTO G, Asus Zenfone 5, Micromax Nitro, Sony C, Nokia 720 or Oppo.
You still have 2-3k left for 2 bottles of Jack Daniels at the Duty Free!

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

I am not a fanboy, so not butthurt.

I've been thinking : Apple fanboys call Android fans "Fandroids", therefore I was thinking thatwe should name Apple fanboys "Fapples".

I would buy this though, until I find something of equal or greater reliability : *www.apple.com/in/airport-extreme/

amjath

Human Spambot

I would buy this though, until I find something of equal or greater reliability : *www.apple.com/in/airport-extreme/

Xiaomi Launches Two Routers And A Revamped Set-Top Box

In the corporate world, we don't download movies that often so it might not be of use to us (since that's what they're quoting it is for). I'm also 90% sure that mac/ios integration is out of the question while the support staff tells us how to solve latency issues in Chinese. Set aside the three gigabit LAN + 1 WAN ports, 1.3Gbps transfer rate, in built power, in built firewall, custom VPN etc and maybe the compact white look that shades well with our office theme maybe why we're buying them in pairs...

Besides, if the clients find out we have a Chinese companies' router as our base station we be ded.

amjath

Human Spambot

^ i was thinking why you said "I would buy" since it doesnt fit home users. Now I got.

Last edited:

$hadow

Geek in making

looks like Apple fan boys ran away after reading the initial reasons.

.jRay.

Youngling

Apple Is offering now what android offered three years back.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl

Apple has not done any revolutionary changes to the iPhone. They killed Walkman with iPod Classic (which quietly has shut down), revolutionalized the tabet industry with iPad & continued with major changes like Retina display, Air series ( MacBook Air, iPad Air), Touch ID. Let's see what the Watch has to offer in the coming times. But nothing impressive with this year's launch. They have copy-pasted Android ecosystem. An unbreakable Sapphire display would've impressed but Landscape mode with iPhone 6 Plus! meh :-D

amjath

Human Spambot

^ipod classic gone
next ipod nano will be killed in the future for their Apple watch support
2 iphone's featuring from this year so ipod touch will be thrown out too

tkin

Back to school!!

I am not a fanboy, so not butthurt.

I've been thinking : Apple fanboys call Android fans "Fandroids", therefore I was thinking thatwe should name Apple fanboys "Fapples".
That brings bangs memories....

- - - Updated - - -

Apple has not done any revolutionary changes to the iPhone. They killed Walkman with iPod Classic (which quietly has shut down), revolutionalized the tabet industry with iPad & continued with major changes like Retina display, Air series ( MacBook Air, iPad Air), Touch ID. Let's see what the Watch has to offer in the coming times. But nothing impressive with this year's launch. They have copy-pasted Android ecosystem. An unbreakable Sapphire display would've impressed but Landscape mode with iPhone 6 Plus! meh :-D
65k price for a 16GB phone with very basic features seems pretty revolutionary to me.

ithehappy

Human Spambot

One reason is enough for me. The usage experience of iPhone 5S for one week.

Thanks, I actually like when a chapter closes for me permanently, less choice, less review reading, less hassle in decision making, more sleep.

quagmire

Allllright !

1001:

They cheat you with false statistics:

*images.scribblelive.com/2014/9/9/31daac90-0c81-45b7-bacf-fbb98829dcf9.jpg

iPhone 6 A8 GPU benchmark suggests it's behind the curve - GSMArena.com news

*cdn.gsmarena.com/vv/newsimg/14/09/ip6-basemark/gsmarena_001.jpg

50% ? :facepalm:
That's not even 5%. Screw you Apple!

Top Bottom