ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Deepawali offer from TechieHost

one .in domain name
100 MB space
2GB bandwidth/ Month
Fantastico / RVSkin
cPanel 11
All Unlimited features (Sql Database, Email Ids, Addon domain name, parked domain name, sub-domain name)..and many more.

Price rs. 400/- year

Server
Our servers are powerful Dual CPU Quad Core Clovertown Xeon (8 logical CPU's) machines with 4GB of memory.

99.9% uptime
We have 99.9% SLA uptime guarantee. If your server is not online 99% of the time in any month, we will issue a refund for this month!

If any one has any dout feel free to PM me or catch me on yahoo messenger.
yahoo ID: techiehost_live
I have many more offers on reseller hosting and shared hosting.

Payment through:
paypal, E-banking of SBI, PNB, ICICI

Last edited:
OP
ravi_9793

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
naveen_reloaded said:
can u give me full detail. and will u accept debit card// coz i have debit card only..
I think I given all query answer on yahoo messenger. :)

thanks for showing interest in techiehost :)

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
sure .. ok i think ican ask u few questuion here ..
wht is parked domain , add on domain , sub domain..
just if i know i can make use of these options also .. instead of simply using the space..

wht is the diff in running linux / ms server??

and thnks for really being kind....

OP
ravi_9793

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Addon domain name:
*www.cpanel.net/docs/cpanel/cp11/Domains/Addon_Domains.htm

parked domain name:
You can set up a domain name that you own to point to another domain name. This is known as "parking" a domain.
*www.siteground.com/tutorials/cpanel/parked_domains.htm

Linux or Windows server:
There is no difference between linux and windows server.Main difference is server OS, Microsoft developed and owns the Windows operating system. Linux is open source and generally free.So, linux hosting is cheaper than Windows hosting.

you can read more about this from here:
*www.hostway.com/dedicated-servers/moreinfo_linuxvswindows.html

realmmahesh

Broken In
i have a .com domain, which i got it registered from my website developer. now he is nt comming up nor i am able to do it myself. also it is expired now. i mean the 1 yr validity is also finished. how can i get it back. i want the same domain name and i want to use it myself. if you can do it plz let me know. we can transfer domains i believe.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
realmmahesh said:
i have a .com domain, which i got it registered from my website developer. now he is nt comming up nor i am able to do it myself. also it is expired now. i mean the 1 yr validity is also finished. how can i get it back. i want the same domain name and i want to use it myself. if you can do it plz let me know. we can transfer domains i believe.

How long has it been after expiration, since it takes time to come back to registry for new registration :)

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
ok ravi do u have any idea how much bandwidth forum like digit takes every month ???
if soo may be i will buy from you.. to create a forum

Pathik

Google Bot
^^ definitely more than 200mb... btw ravi can u offer more bandwidth and space?? at wat price???

OP
ravi_9793

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
a_k_s_h_a_y said:
ok ravi do u have any idea how much bandwidth forum like digit takes every month ???
if soo may be i will buy from you.. to create a forum
Well Digit forum is very active forum..and consume lots of bandwidth each month.I think to host a forum like Digit you need more than 15-20GB bandwidth/ Month.

But I you are planing to buy forum me...I will suggest you to buy a smaller plan, and if your need increases than upgrade your plan.

I will suggest you to buy this from me:
250 MB space
5GB Bandwidth / Month
cpanel 11
All unlimited features.
Price-->> Rs. 700/- per year.

Else you can also choose to buy:
100 Mb space
2 GB Bandwidth/ Month
Price -Rs. 300/- per year

pathiks said:
^^ definitely more than 200mb... btw ravi can u offer more bandwidth and space?? at wat price???
yes dear..I can offer more and more...as much as you want.

Well, i sell bandwidth propotional to space you buy.Like :
Each 100 MB space, will have 2 GB bandwith...and will increase like that.

Regarding price:
Please check, www.techiehost.org OR www.whost.in

Well, I do sell extra bandwith, but believe me, that is not a economical deal.
Extra bandwidth cost is like this:
Rs. 40/ 1 GB/ month
means you need to pay RS. 40 each month for each 1 GB bandwidth.

realmmahesh said:
dear friend..................
There is some limit of expiry of domain name and death of domain name.
Seach your old domain name here:
*buy.techiehost.org

and find, if your domain name is available or not.If it is available, than register your old domain name there.I will activate that after that.

If your domain name is not available, than check who is who privacy of that domain name, to conform it.You can check from here:

*www.whois.net/
*www.allwhois.com/
*www.networksolutions.com/whois/index.jsp
*www.betterwhois.com/

Also, let me know..can you log into your old domain registrar control panel.

Last edited:

kjuvale

Pharmaguru
Hi,
I want to buy this plan... 100 mb space plus .in domain name.

I have alredy filled form for .in domain on your website.. when you are available for online chat.. please let me know.

thank you

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
I dunnu how he is able to give this plan... .in domain name itself costs Rs. 450 from the registry itself... is this a first year price or same for every year ??

just asking cos i'm also a reseller but mostly use for my own websites :D

ahref

In the zone
.in is presently available for Rs 150 onwards in different domain reseller, as directi is running an offer. This price is only for first year.

OP
ravi_9793

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
kjuvale said:
Hi,
I want to buy this plan... 100 mb space plus .in domain name.

I have alredy filled form for .in domain on your website.. when you are available for online chat.. please let me know.

thank you
please check your PM. :)

life31

Journeyman
Hi ravi m a newbie here on this forum. Was looking out for hosting.
I dont need the domain. Just wanted to ask you what you can provide at that price without the domain?
Only thing i want is good uptime and support.

OP
ravi_9793

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
life31 said:
Hi ravi m a newbie here on this forum. Was looking out for hosting.
I dont need the domain. Just wanted to ask you what you can provide at that price without the domain?
Only thing i want is good uptime and support.
without domain name:
please see these plans:
*www.whost.in/hosting/baby

Money back guarantee for lfetime
We have 99.9% SLA uptime guarantee. If your site is not online 99.9% of the time in any month, we will issue a refund for that month.

as he had mentioned earlier .... u can get

100 MB space
2GB bandwidth/ Month
Fantastico / RVSkin
cPanel 11
All Unlimited features (Sql Database, Email Ids, Addon domain name, parked domain name, sub-domain name)..and many more.
Price -Rs. 300/- per year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom