10 GB file in 10 seconds with dial-up....!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I have a Reliance Dial-Up connection. And it does not even load the Digit Page!! I have to disconnect and reconnect to load any page. I have to do it every time whenever I have to see a thread!! WTF?!?!?

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
EVen if downloading does take place on a virtual desktop, u'll need to keep that desktop updated to see it's current duh!!

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
i think this is possible..........but cant say upto such extent...!! :confused:
actually i come through something called network virtual terminal
a n/w virutal terminal is a s/w version of a physical terminal, and it allows a user to log on to a remote host. To do so, the application creates a s/w emulation of a terminal at the remote host. The user's computer talks to the s/w terminal which, in turn, talks to the host, and vice-versa. The remote host believes it is communicating with one of its own terminals and allows the user to log on.

I think mr. Pronovost is planning to use something like this....!!! :D:D
This is definitely over-hyped and some market strategy to made public it before actually launching any kind of service but v should keep ourself updated to the latest techs......... :)

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
There's no way this is possible. You would still have to stream a movie. And that depends purely on your download speed. So what I don't get is what's the whole point of this virtual desktop thing really? Is it just allowing you to access files stored on MS's servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom