[Praise] Zotac 560ti RMA

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
After 3 years of working great , my 560ti went kaput . Warranty was over last year but i remembered that i had filled the registration form for extended warrranty . The website says to register the GPU within 15 days , but i registered after 30 days . Also i filled the wrong S/N in the form .

I was sure that i would not be able to claim the extended warranty but decided to shoot an email to zotac customer representative .They decided to honour my warranty and gave me a replacement after 20 days . Highly satisfied with Aditya Infotech and Zotac Extended Warranty .

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Added Zotac in title. Add that to make it more meaningful without people guessing.

OP
iittopper

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Excellent, what replacement did they decide to give you ?

Same old 560ti :(

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like i posted to soon . Turns out the new GPU has serious heating problem as temperature reaches 100 degree C while gaming causing fps to go in 20's ( as EVGA precision reduce the GPU clock cycle to half when temp reach >99 degree) . Submitted it again today . Hope they give me a 660 /750ti .

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
To whom did you send the e-mail. Can you share the e-mail id just for future reference. BTW, I think you could have the just fixed the heating issue by applying TiM.

bubusam13

Human
please share me the mail ID of Aditya. After 2 months of waiting, they have replaced my Zotac GC with a faulty one. I need to mail them.

dan4u

Took Off!!!
Same old 560ti :(

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like i posted to soon . Turns out the new GPU has serious heating problem as temperature reaches 100 degree C while gaming causing fps to go in 20's ( as EVGA precision reduce the GPU clock cycle to half when temp reach >99 degree) . Submitted it again today . Hope they give me a 660 /750ti .
so did you get it replaced?

OP
iittopper

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Yeah they replaced it . They give refurb GPU and not the new one . If you get any trouble just contact Zotac India . They are very responsive and helpful .

Top Bottom