ZoneAlarm has secret patch to deactivate ur cracked VISTA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Zone Labs ZoneAlarm - ### WARNING: The final version of ZoneAlarm FREE on Vista32 Ultimate also installs a hidden patch KB929547 which breaks OEM BIOS cracks (Paradox, VistaLoader etc.) on most machines which will make you activate Vista if you have not got the legit version (better to be legit anyway) but just a warning to you budding pirates out there. :) Otherwise the Firewall works fine although some people on various forums have had many problems but some none at all on legit Vista installs. The patch silently installed by ZoneAlarm messes up your crack and is actually a bug in Vista and not ZoneAlarm as far as I heard. It is better to buy Vista even at the RIP-OFF Greedy BillyGoat prices then trying to keep up with cracking it. I bought a 3 pack cheap and it was worth it.

this was just taken from a site
*www.iexbeta.com/wiki/index.php/Windows_Vista_Software_Compatibility_List

so pirated version users... beware...

praka123

left this forum longback
Dont Pirate!neither do buy Vista and give Billygoat $$$ for a OS with DRM rootkit installed,get a Linux distro like Ubuntu or even better try the other free operating systems which are stable and superior UNIX ones like BSDs ,OpenSolaris etc.

Be Straight.use Linux,Open Source.
For Ubuntu(posted for viewers of thread):
*ubuntu.com

AND
if u really want to buy a pc 100% working with superior OS,why not macintels :D ?

azzu

AJJU
i dont understand Y does he hav to be a Pirate
he's a MVP he Get's free goodies from Microsoft

anandk

Distinguished Member
no i am not a pirate. i use nod32 thanx to the mvp program + vista fw.

the thanx was for posting a nice pc of info.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Zonealarm is a bloatware now like nero and norton.

Better off with comodo or some other light firewall.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
vista inbuilt firewall is in itsel very good there is no need to install any other firewall :)

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Ya but with zonealarm which i used it with xp prev..i had total control of which software to access and which ones not to.with inbuilt i dont know which one is contacting the net and i cant even know if a connection has been established.prev when i connect my phone to xp and work with gprs my za used to alert of about the connection. But now i am not getting any alert.thats why i need a firewall .but if its true that inbuilt is good.then no prob for me.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
naveen_reloaded said:
Is there any better firewall for vista guys?
Please suggest few.thanks

PCTools firewall

and
webroot firewall

both are free, but PCTools is a lot simpler and easy to configure,

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
iMav said:
vista inbuilt firewall is in itsel very good there is no need to install any other firewall :)
I agree.. You dont need anything else.. Even XP SP2 firewall was more than enough :)

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
^as i said i want complete control over the programs which access net and which dont.anyway
Thanks guys. Will try webroot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom