Zone Alarm 5 with NAV2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gxsaurav

I few months back, I was suing NAV2002, I installed Zone alarm 4 on my PC , & they were incompatible, because of which NAV 2002 was unable to start the email service, or wsomethung like that. I had to reinstall windows, though after some time I found that they were incompatible,

Is there someone using Zone Alarm 5 with NAV2004, is this incompatibility still there or the new version & NAV2004 works fine with each other

sailendra

Journeyman
Look at this forum - they have quite a discussion on Zonealarm 5 and NAV 2004. :)

Code:
*www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=192959&st=15

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
NAv 2004

I dont know specifically about Zone Alarm 5 and NAV 2004....however NAV 2004 has major issues.... messed up my PC big time. I had to reformat my system and reinstall everything and went in for NAV 2003...much more stable. Zone Alarm comes with a built-in AV by the way....u might wanna try that....I have heard from others who had issues with NAV 2004 themselves...

OP
G

gxsaurav

I wanted to know is there any compatibility issue Y U guyes are having while using both Zone Alarm 5 & NAV2004, like on of them not working

OP
G

gxsaurav

Just downloaded Zone Alarm Firewall only, the free version, installed it with my already installed XP SP2 RC2 & NAV2004, & guess what, NAV went bonkers, cannot start the E Mail service again, also Zone Alarm says that there is already a firewall installed, I have removed Sygate from my system it is saying about the windows firewall & saying to uninstall it.

Bottom News, Zone Alarm 5 with NAV2004 is no go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom