krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
yea unbelievable that is why i posted

linux OS

morphing keypad ??

and good looks

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Only downside is that it's very difficult to find 3rd party apps.

But if the OS and inbuilt apps are like those on E8, there is no need to search for alternates :)

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
It has everything E8 has and more, even the sound quality is on par with the dedicated music E8.

I played with it last week and Iove it, price is 17k here in Bangalore. Now waiting for the ZN4.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
To be honest even though ZN5 is a really good phone and even better than 6220c I don't see it out-selling 6220c, not even at this price. Not in India atleast. Most people would prefer getting a Nokia over a Motorola any day.

Anyways for people who can spot a good phone from the ordinary ones, the low pricing is good news.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ who cared. I know 90% of roads in Bangalore.

In India, there is extremely responsive GPS client in every living human :)

And they are so accruate that you don't need a phone for GPS tracking :)

Last edited:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^ You have got it mixed up. GPS is not made for navigating through the streets of your own city. It is designed to help you navigate other cities when you visit them. E.g. you might know the streets of Bangalore very well, but what about Mumbai? This is where GPS comes to the rescue like a guide, letting you navigate to different places even if you don't the streets very well. :)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ yep. That helps for those who travel a lot and those new to the city.

Looking at the niche' features of the phone, GPS will not be a deal-breaker. Right? :)

Anyways, India is not a Motorola country. And this phone is more of a beast inside than a headturner outside.

aritrap

Mobile Addict
The ZN5 has a great camera module and great sound(sound on par with Samsung i450).

The camera of this phone is better than the Nokia N82. If u dont beleive me, read the review of this phone at www.mobile-review.com and www.smape.com/en

The ZN5 is great VFM at Rs.16k.
It will become a great phone once 3rd party applications start appearing.

Duh! this one looks like a very hard-to-use camera phone. Id better have N82/N78 with me instead of this one. :neutral:

The camera and sound quality of the ZN5 is better than both the phones u mentioned. The only advantage that the N78/N82 has is large no. of applications.

Last edited:

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
aritrap said:
The camera and sound quality of the ZN5 is better than both the phones u mentioned. The only advantage that the N78/N82 has is large no. of applications.

Yeah Yeah. Especially with a feedback-less keypad, even N78 keppad should be more usable than that. :lol: N78/N82 over it anyday. Especially when you count the apps you have for it. and GPS and the Nokia familiarity which comes in us out-of-the-box. :lol:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
If you can use the n82 keypad, zn5 should be a piece of cake. The keypad surely needs some getting used to however.

I dunno why people keep comparing symbian to normal phones.And most people have no use for the apps anyway. The GPS is useless in india. The c702 or any other phone hardly responds, if theres even a plastic sheath on top.

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
That my friend is the super crap strategy of Moto .. selling good phones with low margin hoping to get more sales .. while Nokia sells good phones with high margins.. Plz dont argue with me abt this .. Balance sheets of both company reveal this..

Duh! this one looks like a very hard-to-use camera phone. Id better have N82/N78 with me instead of this one. :neutral:

^^ Guys like this made me start this thread *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97043... .. sorry poster but no personal feelings .. It just does not make sense economically ....

Disclaimer :: I AM NOTA FANBOY .. THOUGH I LOVE OPENMOKO ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom