ZN5 is damn cheap 16k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Power UP

In the zone
@dream: Gps is one of those things i am using religiously in my phone N82. It helped me alot. And pls just because u don't use gps, don't label it as useless.

Ps. Maps are pretty detailed for all the major cities, and more is being added :D

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
@dreamcatcher

For me; GPS is a really cool n geek feature. Wether I use it regularly or not, I would like it to be present on my phone. :)

And I know that N82/N78 both dont have a good keypad but at least they have a mechanical feel to it(I have used both kepads and they arent the worst that I have used, though seriously not for a texter) which IMO should be easier to use than the ZN5.

And I personally like my Handset to be running a good OS supporting a good amount of softwares. With such a Handset, Im never out of features. :)

Even my old Nokia 6600 could give a serious tackle to many propietary OS phones of today in terms of features.
could create/view/edit MSOffice files in it,
could use it as an OCR,
could code in Python in it,
could use it with external GPS,
could play many music file formats which werent supported by default,
could record calls,
could manage files with powerful 3rd party file managers,
had photo-editing/voice-editing/video-editing softwares in it,
had bar-code readers in it,
could use PC internet connection to browse internet in it through bluetooth,
could control TV/DVD/Music system using the IR port.

Now imagine that w/o S60. Imagine doing all that with Nokia S40, Sony Ericson propietary OS, or iPhone which doesnt even support Java... You gotta be kidding me... :lol:

@mehra.rakesh

You ask me why I like Nokia? Simple, because Nokia manufactures the best Symbian Series 60 phones. S60 has a lot many apps for it.
Also, personally I find the keypad configuration of Nokia combied with S60 to be the easiest to use. Im not a fan of S40 though. :neutral:

I also like the OPENMOKO. ;)

jingalala

Broken In
It has everything I would want in a phone except for the poor video recording capability.But a very good phone indeed at the given price.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
moto zn5 is not that better than n82 camerawise .. just that it has a bit better colour reproduction because of better image processing algorithms .. details etc .. is same ..

used friends zn5 for 10 min or so yesterday, sound quality through headset is better than n82 which infact is a bit better than n95 8gb .. used it with ep 630

flash range and illumination strength is same as n82 xenon flash ..

cant say anything abt keypad as did not get chance to test it ..

finally, a proper camera centric phone from motorola .. better than samsung, lg, sony offerings and on par with nokia n95 8gb , n82 ..

and yeah , led flash is pathetic .. a no use thing ..

should be priced at 14k ..

Last edited:

IronManForever

yogi7272 said:
and yeah , led flash is pathetic .. a no use thing ..

should be priced at 14k ..
Cmon, ZN5 has a xenon flash... where did the LED flash thing come from? :lol:
And something with a Xenon flash @ 14k?? Not so soon, maybe after 2 months? :D

IronManForever

^^ Oh, thanx. Im a noob when it comes to Sony Ericson phones. Never cared to know more about them, my bad. :neutral: Nice phone at good price, K790i, I must say. :)

jingalala

Broken In
Friends,

Can anyone confirm to me if ZN5 has unlimited voice recording and unlimited video recording(limited to available memory ofcourse)?

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
just had a chance to use my friends zn5 for half an hour .. fantastic device ..very good sound quality through headset .. camera is excellent ..flash is same as n82 xenon .. colour reproduction is better than n82.. never thought motorola would make such a fantastic camera phone .. better than se , lg , samsung 5mp cam phones for sure .. last heard se is making a 5mp successor to k750i .. lets hope they do justice to k750i's reputation unlike k850i cybercrap.. should be priced at 13k .. that would be great ..

jingalala

Broken In
Friends,

Can anyone confirm to me if ZN5 has unlimited voice recording and unlimited video recording(limited to available memory ofcourse)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom