Zeitgeist Movement !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Hi alll

Today i downloaded and saw [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ZEITGEIST: ADDENDUM [/FONT]

And it was actually the continuation of the first part ... which got released a year ago...

You can actually view the movie online on the site itself...

well coming to the point ...

If anyone would have saw this ... i just want to know about ur thoughts regarding this ... and also have u joined *thezeitgeistmovement.com/

and also what do u think ..are the facts given in it are true or just hoax...
Please post in ..

and Mods please don't merge with the older thread .. this is regarding the the movement more rather than the movie...

Please Join the Orkut Community here

*www.orkut.co.in/Main#Community.aspx?cmm=56440610

Let the debate begin ....!!!

Last edited:

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
I'm yet to finish the first part. So, I really can't comment properly till then. I'm getting this one now. Thanks for posting :)

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
thnks...

yet to finish in the sense .. are u watching now ??

cool then

Both 1st and 2nd part won the Artivist Awards ,

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
dude u can download freely!

*www.zeitgeistmovie.com/dloads.htm

use the above link ...

and when u download ... and watch .. please give it to others ... and dont forget to see the first part too..

Last edited by a moderator:

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Hi!

I just saw the first part, and it was mind blowing! Thanks for sharing this! Btw, i have edited your post to give legal download link :)

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
From IMDB:
Documentary about a) the origin of christian faith b) how american banks have seized worldpower at the beginning of the 20th century c) how these 2 items are related to the wars fought in the 20th and 21st century.

You have to watch it to know what it is! Trust me, it wont be a waste of your 2 hours :)

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^ is it also some conspiracy theories movie just like NASA didnt landed on moon,Tajmahal is Tejo Mahalaya,9/11 was ordered by Bush govt etc etc ?

But I will dload and watch it :)

karnivore

in your face..
OK.....time to DEBUNK.

ConspiracyScience - probably the best debunking on the net
WebSkeptic
(A word of caution though. The movie has been debunked from both sides of the divide. The Christians and the skeptics. So...take your pick)

One can join in the discussions at:
JREF
RichardDawkins.net
JREF-Addendum
RichardDawkins.net-Addendum

There are plenty of debunking vids on YouTube and Google video. Not all are good, but some are...

You can do your own research as well.
For 911 :
*www.debunk911myths.org
*www.911myths.com
*www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html

US Federal Reserve:
*www.federalreserveeducation.org/fed101_html/structure/tour/tour.htm

Last edited:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
while not completely agreeing with the movie(I have seen both of them BTW,the first one was provided by digit last year),I do praise the movie for its basic message i.e. care for fellow humans and sustainable co-existence.The venus-project is more dream than reality though.99% BS and not possible to implement in any coming time as far as I can see.And I see they have also mis-interpreted human nature,if only it was that easy.

And I have always believed money is worthless,it has value cus it can buy you 'power',If we could use other things to attain 'power' we don't exactly need money.

No comments about the 'religion' parts of the movie.Smart people realise whats BS anyways.Religion is a greater force than anything else in this world.I still wonder how they brainwash such highly educated and smart people into doing such horrible acts.

I am actually happy the US economy is sinking,inspite of its innumerable bad impacts.I know I might be one of many jobless graduates in the coming years cus the industries are badly hit by recession but then again this is inevitable.The fields are most fertile just after floods which destroyed the previous crop.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
What are the topics covered in this one?Someone please post it. Oh, and will anyone please post about this in the by demand thread? I'd've done it myself but the Digit officials tend to ignore me in that thread!

Oh, and:-
The_Devil_Himself said:
I am actually happy the US economy is sinking,inspite of its innumerable bad impacts.I know I might be one of many jobless graduates in the coming years cus the industries are badly hit by recession but then again this is inevitable.The fields are most fertile just after floods which destroyed the previous crop.
Ooooo..., A politically unrefined statement! You might want to refrain from using such... well... set of words, or you might spark up a controversy if some US resident comes across this. This, and the "China vs India" thread in the Fight Club section. Coming to think of it, I don't reckon any one from the US might be interested in this forum, or any Chinese. But still... I'll advice(only advice) you to choose your words carefully!

Last edited:

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^ya thats right.....only techie indians are intrstd in this forum..no matter whether they r living in India or US :) ...and also such is the impact of US on whole world that if it sinks..whole world is gone..so its better to pray that this recession shud end..else we will be finished also :(

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
lol,I din't mean this for the US people only,I mean the recession is gonna have very negative effects on everybody(read today's TOI and you'll know).My main point is a global change of economy/powers or a better even spread is needed and is inevitable.Too much resources are controlled by too few of nations which aint sustainable anymore.This 'correction' is gonna happen sooner than later.

And I say it again:This is gonna affect us as much as any american,heck our banks are no more safe,our money is losing value each passing day!

A

Allen_Of_Athia

OK.....time to DEBUNK.

ConspiracyScience - probably the best debunking on the net
WebSkeptic
(A word of caution though. The movie has been debunked from both sides of the divide. The Christians and the skeptics. So...take your pick)

One can join in the discussions at:
JREF
RichardDawkins.net
JREF-Addendum
RichardDawkins.net-Addendum

There are plenty of debunking vids on YouTube and Google video. Not all are good, but some are...

You can do your own research as well.
For 911 :
*www.debunk911myths.org
*www.911myths.com
*www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html

US Federal Reserve:
*www.federalreserveeducation.org/fed101_html/structure/tour/tour.htm
Too bad Zeitgeist: Addendum has nothing to do with 911 eh? If it did, then your post would be relevant. Try watching the movie instead of making assumptions and posting based on those false assumptions.[/font]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom