Zebronics Bijli 2 Discussion

saswat23

Human Spambot
Zebronics recently launched their new Gaming Cabinet i.e a revised model of Bijli with a new avatar, BIJLI-2. It has almost all high end features, making it a perfect Gaming Cabinet. It has quite superb looks with Delta Side panel and Hexa Cone Top panel. It also features Front panel USB-3 options for faster data transfers along with good cooling facilities.

Have a look:
*img856.imageshack.us/img856/1927/bijli2b.jpg

SPECIFICATIONS:
Case Dimension | 190x430x450 mm (WxDxH) Motherboard Configuration | ATX, MATX, etc Drive configuration | CD/DVD-Drive : 3 x 5.25", HDD : 4 x 3.5" Optional Cooling Fans | 1x120mmFront Blue LED, 1x120mm Top Blue LED, 1x120mm Side Blue LED, 1x120mm Rear (Non LED) Expansion Slots and Ports | PCI Expansion SLOT: 7 Front Panel Control | Power switch, Reset switch, Power LED, HDD LED, USB 2.0 x 2, USB 3.0 x 2, Mic In and Audio Out, etc Materials | Heavy-duty steel chassis Side Panel | Delta side panel Tool Free | Yes Net Weight | NA Color | Black Power Supply | Optional Additional Features | Delta side panel, AirTake Front Panel and Hexacone Top Panel

*img714.imageshack.us/img714/7527/bijli2woprice.jpg

I am subscribed to Zebronics newsletter so i receive all the latest info about the new products they launch. Recently they mailed me this pic of Bijli-2 mentioning its price:
*img197.imageshack.us/img197/6702/bijli2.jpg

PROS:
Superb Looks
Great Airflow
Front USB-3 Ports
Bottom Mount PSU option
Tool Free Drive installation

CONS:
Front (LED Area) Looks are quite similar to Zebronics Bijli.
Price is quite high :x (but googling reveals that Zebronics Bijli-2 will retail for around 4.2k).
Needs a proper review

Video:
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc1nS1rt87E

Last edited:
OP
saswat23

saswat23

Human Spambot
Yup, for a brand like Zebronics price should be lower, else one would opt for NZXT and CM for the same price.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
whats the price and where is PSU space top or bottom....

it is much better than the Bijli....... it will be hot cake if pices are compititive with Gamaa

funskar

Padawan
Y people will go for this cabby at 4.7k..
Zebronics don't deserve this price..
people will take cm-nzxt-thermaltake

It is like taking zebronic psu for 4k rathert dan seasonic :evil:

OP
saswat23

saswat23

Human Spambot
@ thettechfreak,
IMO they wont discontinue Bijli any sooner. Its their 1st gaming cabinet (Which they believe :D).

@ sumesara,
All your queries are answered in the 3rd pic itself.
Price is ~4.5k, PSU is Bottom Mounted. And it will take a long time for Bijli-2's price to come around that of GAMMA.
Even at 3k it will be a hot seller and can actually compete with high end NZXT and CM cabinets with Front USB-3 support.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
well sorry pics ae blocked in my cafeteria Pc which are kept to surf net, so could see it.....

i hope this cbby comes smoething around Rs 2500/- fo mas acceptance...

OP
saswat23

saswat23

Human Spambot
That will be a great deal then. It will be the best Case for Budget Gamers.
Lets see what happens. How much the prices fall.

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Here's official info page
Video
and 4.2k approx price link

but the price they are asking for it is just too much - if they can bring it down to ~3k then it would be more appropriate ;-)

tkin

Back to school!!
Will be a good case for 3k or less, but at that price its close to the territory of HAF912 Advanced or CM Storm case.

Top Bottom